Protector

Hearing what baekyun said.... Kook's blood run cold..... Others were frozen on their place.....

"An-gel" Kook muttered looking at Tae who smiled at him..... Kook felt like some one stabbed his heart knowing his angel has went through so much..... And he thought only he was in problems......

"Bun.... Shhhh..... Why are you crying again..... I am fine...... And I know not matter what you won't let me get hurt from now on" Tae said and kissed kook to make him calm....

It worked..... The kiss was not hot.... It was slow and filled with love..... Tae wanted to assure him that he is fine.... While kook wanted to show hoe much he loves Tae.....

Others smiled at them......

*****

Silence..... This was only thing present in jeon mansion..... Because after kook calmed down.... No one knew what should they ask or say..... This thing was not small.... That you can just ask how was he going to do that..... Or do you still get scared because of it.....

Because neither a person can ask this questions and nor someone can answer them....finally a deep yet soft voice echoed in the mansion....

"We were childhood friend more like best friend.... He was like my hyung as he was 3 years older than me..... But i guess he thought something else about me..... Whenever I was bullied he always protected me.... And made me feel safe..... But when we became 9years old something changed..... He used to talk less.... More like became distant..... I asked but got silence in return.....

Than a day he came to me saying he is in love with me.... I told him that i just see him as my Hyung but he started to tell me how much he loves me..... I tried my best to make him understand but he listened nothing......

I broke my friend ship with him..... So he started to bully me and make fun of me.... I was really hurt..... And in our summer vacation grandma went to buy me cake.... While grandpa was in his room..... That time he came..... And..... "Tae spoke all this but his voice shaked.....

Kook who was listening to this felt bad he felt like someone was squeezing his heart... He took tae's hands drawing circles on his back of hands.... Which made the other calm.....

" He came and tried to drag me with him.... I tried to shout but he closed my mouth..... And squeezed my face and started to lean.....

But grandpa came in time and dragged him away from me..... "Tae spoke..... Others just started at him thinking he has went through so much......

(I didn't had the heart to write something more than this so sorry for that)

Kook took him in his arms.... Securing him from the whole world..... While tae snuggled in his chest feeling safest person.......

They all hugged him one by one..... They really felt great to have such a strong person as their family......

"But how you got to know that he was behind it" Kook asked rubbing takes shoulder......

"When you went I was waiting for your call.... Than I received a message..... It said 'Enjoy with your husband as much as you want...... Because either I will make you mine... Or will kill you' I was angry and scared I tried to hack Or track the number....but nothing worked..... So I took sleeping pills and slept because I wasn't feeling well"Tae spoke..... Kook aura was changing.... His mafia side was awaking.... He was seeing just red.....

How dare someone to say they will hurt his angel..... And no one in this world can make his angel theirs..... His angel just belongs to him.......

"Give us the number.... Hyung trace him.... Hack him.... I don't no do whatever you have to do..... But I want to know this person's every detail till tomorrow.........