Fever

3 week later.....

It's been 3 week taekook are going for morning walk they sometimes talk about their life and sometimes just enjoy each other's presence......

They are happy being with each other.... It's now kook's habit to eat breakfast and dinner at home..... They both are now more comfortable with each other and the love in their heart is growing.... Where one knows what this feeling is... Other is totally unknown by this......

From last night kook is not feeling well.... Tae asked him to take a day off... But he said he will be fine....

Right now kook was signing some files.... He was feeling really hot and was sweating badly.... Suddenly he hissed when he head started to hurt at more.... Jimin who came to tell him about the meeting saw him leaning on his chair.... With drained in his own sweat.... He than went near kook and put his hands on his head and gasped when he felt kook's body was burning.......He immediately called namjoon , yoongi and jhope..... They were quick to reach there.....

Yoongi and jhope took one one arm of kook and put it around there shoulder.... Because kook was feeling dizzy and wasn't able to walk.... They took him to car and drove to kook's home.... Here jimin and namjoon handled the meeting and other stuffs....

They both pulled him out when they reached home.....

****

Tae frowned when he heard door bell ringing.... He walked to open it and his eyes became wide when he saw both of them with unconscious kook.....

Immediately let them in... They dragged kook to his room and laid him on his bed....

"What happened to him hyung? " Tae asked worry in his voice.....

"Don't worry Tae it's just he have fever we have called their family doctor he will be here" Yoongi said.... After some minutes the doctor cane checked kook and gave his medicine to Tae... Telling them it's just a fever because of work and stress...

Yoongi and jhope also left after doctor left. .. Tae removed kook's shoes and his coat.... He than opened his shirts few button..... And went down to bring soup for him.....

Tae came back with soup... In his hands... He put that on near by table and started to wake kook

"Kookie... Wake up... Eat something... You have to take medicine" Tae said caressing his hair softly... Kook groaned but opened his eyes a little Tae helped him to sit he leaning on the headboard.... Tae feed the soup to kook and gave him his medicine.....

He was about to stand when he felt a tight grip on his wrist he saw kook was holding his wrist....

"You want something" He asked....

"Please stay" Kook said in low voice....

"I will come after putting this ok" Tae assured

Kook nodded a little and left his wrist Tae came back after putting the bowl in kitchen.... Kook was still sitting he went near him and helped him to lay down... He than went inside the bathroom and brought some cold water... He put a piece of clothes on kook's forehead after dipping it in cold water.....

After repeating this some times... He checked kook's forehead which was now a little cool...

He took the bowl of cold water to put it in bathroom.....

When he came back he sat at the edge of bed and stared at kook.....

Kook huffed and opened his eyes a little he looked around and found Tae sitting in front of him....

"Come here" Kook said patting other side of bed.... Tae stood and walked and sat there.... And his heart skipped a beat when kook turned and buried his face in his chest... And his hands around tae's stomach....