Disappointed and cry

Tae was coming after picking twins they got a little late because he took them to have ice cream.... When he parked his car he saw three cars were parked there as well.... He make them stood of ground and they all went inside.....

When he entered inside the living room.... He was met with jin's pissed eyes.... Others were looking at him with some different kind of emotions.... Except of kook who smiled at him.....

Tae guessed that they got to know about what happened in school so the bend to twins level and told them....

"Little beans you both go to my room ok.... I will call you after the snacks are ready..... They both pecked his cheeks and left to his room.....

" Now explain what you did"jin said folding his hands on his chest. . ..

"Hyung it was neither my fault nor theirs" Tae said.....

"What do you mean by this how can you fight with a parent and even threatened them" Jin said....

"Hyung I don't know what should I tell you.... You just listened to them and now what you want me to do" Tae said he was already frustrated by them... And he is getting more now.....

"Go there tomorrow and say sorry to them" Jin said sternly.....

"I am sorry but I won't do this" Tae said his sweet and soft voice was changing a little.....

"Why because your ego won't let you do this" Jin said raising his eyebrow.....

Others were just watching them.... They are not understanding why Tae did this..... Kook was about to say to Jin to let Tae say why he did this but before him Tae spoke.....

"Yes you think like this right you just know how to say all this just because the parents complained about me to principal and she called you just listened to them... And started to tell me to say sorry to them... Without even hearing my side.... Wow... I literally thought you are the more senseable person among us but guess you also just listen to others and blamed the one who did something right.... Do you even know why I did this"he said he was not talking to them with his soft voice there was a little hint of sterness in his voice....

"No I don't tell me" Jin said....

"Sure so listen you kids are getting bullied in their school daily... Do you know this" He asked hearing all of their eyes became wide....

"By your reaction I guess you nothing oh how will you know when you never went to pick them or drop them in school.... They both were getting bullied when I reached there when they saw me they ran to me and drag me with them..... They went to the group of boys who were teasing them saying their parents don't love them this is the reason they never came to pick or drop them like the boys parents do" Hearing all this others became silent....

Jin now understood why his daughter got angry on them after coming back from school.....

"Hyung they both told them I am their uncle and came to pick them..... I asked the boys to say sorry to twins but they said we won't then I saw their parents where just watching them all the time I went them and asked why they didn't their kids to not do this and they replied why do we stop them when the are saying truth..... That's when I threatened them..... "He said looked to all of them but they all were looking at ground.....

Jin and namjoon was guilty.... They weren't able to know that their kids were going through so much.....

" And the principal who called you I even asked her why she don't take action against those kids.... But she said why do we care when their parents do care" This made kook to get angry but he can't say anything to the principal because his hyungs wete at fault.....