Carved 🥵

Same day night time....

After changing Tae was feeding both twins.... Kook saw him smiled but looked in other direction when he saw others now more soft and little big chest......

"I am going to take bath" Kook said and went inside hurriedly....

Tae just shrugged at continued what he was doing.... He saw both were slept so he laid them .... He was about to lay too when someone knocked on their door.... He opened it and saw his father and uncle standing there....

"What happened appa... Do you need something" Tae asked....

"Yes... Umm.. Where is junie and hyunie" Mr kim asked...

"They both just slept" He replied....

"Oh ok give them to us.... We want them to sleep with us today" His uncle said.... Tae nodded smiling.... He picked them and handled them....

Kook came back after taking bath just in bathrob... But he frowned when he saw Tae was sitting on the bed and twins were not there....

"Angel where are twins" He asked rubbing his hairs with a towel....

"Uncle and appa take them " Tae replied took the towel from his hands and made him sit....

"Why" Kook asked looking at Tae who was draining his hairs....

"They wanted to sleep with twins" Tae replied but gasp when he landed on others lap...

"Aahh that's good.... We got time to spend together" Kook said holding other by his waist and burring his head in tae's neck giving small kisses there.....

"You are saying like we didn't spend time with each other... Hmmm" Tae said but moaned in between when other sucked his skin....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

Kook's hands went inside tae's shirt caressing his tummy then going up..... He rubbed other big chest before holding them in his fist which made other to moan.... He smirked at the reaction.....

Kook trailed his lips to others neck and backed away..... Laying Tae down..... He slowly pulled others shirt up..... The tummy got revealed which was now decorated by stretch marks.... He kissed it and sucked those marks.....

Than pulled out tae's shirt throwing it..... He admired other swallown chest and those pink nipples..... He gave them squeeze before taking one in his mouth other busy squeeze and rubbing other......

He rotated his tongue around befor sucking it harshly ..... Because of which he got milk inside his mouth..........

And he swear he had never tasted something more good than this. . .. He started to suck it more enjoying his now favorite meal.... While Tae fisted his hairs pressing others head even more.....

Kook pulled from right.... And went to left sucking it too.... He was looking like a hungry child...

"Ko-okie th-mmmm that i-s for o-ur mmm ki-ds" Tae spoke moaning..... But this didn't stopped other who was busy enjoying it.....

After 15 minutes sucking the left side he pulled out.... And stared at his angel who was breathing heavily..... He than attached their lips.... The taste of milk going in others mouth.....

He sucked his lips till they were swallow.....

"Angel.... It was so tasty.... I evy my kids.... But now I will have this too.... " Kook said pinching those red nipples....

"Idiot.... Now cuddle me" Tae said making grabby hands.... Kook took off the bath rob which left him just in his boxers.... Both skin cuddled......

******

1 years later.....

It was evening.... Tae was making dinner when he felt strong arms around his waist....

"Good evening.... How was your day" Tae asked....

"Hmmm.... Not bad but I missed you" Kook said putting his chin om others shoulder.....

"Which day you don't miss me" Tae asked with a chuckle....

"That's true though" Kook said giving a peck on others cheek....

"By the way where are those two devils" Kook asked....

"They should be in living room" Tae said with a frown...

In this one year jungie and hyunie has became a living devil for them..... They go around the mansion hide behind couch or under bed.... And the main brain behind all this is always junie and hyunie being a good oppa always follow his sister.....

"Let's find them before they break something" Tae said turning the gas off.... Both started to find twins but they were now where in their site....

"I know where they will be" Tae said kook followed him and saw hyunie opening their rooms wardrobe.... More like he was trying to do that.... While junie was telling h how he can open it.....

"Junie

"Junie... Hyunie" Tae called them both turned and smiled sheepishly....

"What are you two doing" He asked putting his hands on his hip....

"We want open it" Junie said in her half alien half human language pointing at the door....

"Why" Kook asked this time....

"Because Junie want" Hyunie said as he was stating facts.....

Both shook their heads but twins jumped hearing yoongi's voice which was coming from the living room.....

"Yoo" Hyunie said and ran down Junie following him....

Yoonji... Yoonmin's 6 months baby girl..... After Junie hyunie love yoonji the most..... All of them were shocked when hyunie went near new born yoonji leaving Junie alone on the floor..... Actually they both were playing when yoonmin came with yoonji and hyunie went to them and stared at her.... While she giggled seeing hyunie too.....

Currently they played with her..... Ate their dinner yoonmin went with yoonji and jeon family slept too.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was....

I know... I know I said that next chapter will be last chapter and I gave a spoiler too.... But I was sitting in my computer class when I suddenly remembered that I had promised @Tako0130 that I will do a double update....

And if tomorrow I will update last chapter then how will I do a double update.... So I made this special chapter.... Sorry.... It is short....

My answer

I will jump around smiling like a fool.....

Question...

Do you went to a foreign country....

Do vote

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiessssssss

Author