Surprise

2 weeks later.....

Tae did what he said.... He talked to his uncle and convinced him..... Currently baekyun, chan, yeonjun and tae's uncle were in taekook mansion.... You may ask why and when they came....

So they cane yesterday and the reason is tae's birthday..... Today is tae's birthday and kook had throwed a huge party..... But none of them know where this party is..... Usually Tae don't celebrate his birthday as his birthday always remember him about his mother after all it is his mother's death day too.....

But kook convinced him.... But kook was no where to be found in the mansion.... As baekyun is finding him.... Why remember kook said that he will convince his father in law.... They don't know if he did that Or not.....

Whole jeon family ami and yoonmin were here too..... Jinmin along with twin sisters were playing with the jeon twins.....

Tae was talking with chan giving him tips on pregnancy...... The door got open revealing a smiling bunny.... They all stared at him.... Kook cleared his throat and spoke dramatically......

"Everyone..... As you all know today is my angelcs birthday.... And i have prepared lots of surprises for him..... So angel are you ready for my first surprise" Kook said Tae nodded with a chuckle.... But tears welled up in his eyes when he saw his father Mr kim coming inside smiling.....

"Bear" Mr kim spoke softly.... Which was enough for Tae to break in tears.....

"Appa" Tae spoke slowly....

"Yes my bear.... Come... " Mr kim said opening his arms.... Tae ran and hugged his father....

"Happy birthday bear.... " Mr kim said pecking his forehead....

"Thank you appa" He said smiling.....

"Angel... I didn't did this to see your tears.... Stop crying" Kook said wiping his tears.... Tae hugged him

"You are the best husband kookie" Tae said.... Kook pecked his hairs hugging him tightly.....

"Now baekyun.... What I heard from kook huh.... You got your boyfriend pregnant" Mr kim said walking near baekyun who was nervous.... But got calm when Mr kim hugged him....

Taekook looked at them and smiled..... Mr kim than meet chan and gave those two blessing.....

******

Night time....

Everyone was ready and was waiting for taekook to come down so that can leave...
They all cooed when both stepped down holding jungie and hyunie....

Kook's outfit he was holding jungie