Mafia leader

Double update....

Asked by:Tako0130.... So here you go

As kook said to Tae.... He was ready for the dinner and was waiting for kook to pick him..... Kook reached home... Changed his clothes and both left for the restaurant.....

Jhope has booked vip table for them.... Which was in distance with other tables.... Others were also present there.....

When taekook came they were welcomed by clapps sound.... Why not because because of them they are getting this treat..... They both got settled beside each other.....

"Angel here" Look said passing the menu to tae.....

"Look I wanna ask you something" Jimin said kook noddes indicating him to continue.....

"Why do you call tae angel? " He asked.... Kook looked at tae who was looking at him too.....

"Of course because tae is as beautiful as angel right kook" Jhope said.... Kook held tae's hands before speaking.....

"Indeed my angel is too beautiful.... But i have another reason to call him angel" Kook started....

"A day before our wedding I got a dream.... Where grandma came and told me 'that the person with whom I will get married tomorrow will bring lots of happiness in my life.... She said that she has send that angel for me.... Who will took my every sadness and pain and will give me love, care and happiness..... ' when I woke up next morning I thought that I got that dream because I was missing her cause the girl whom I was getting married was nowhere near angel..... But when I got to know that she ran away grandma's words  to come in my mind.... And when I saw him walk towards me at our wedding.... I saw grandma behind him smiling at me showing me thumbs up"kook said he has tears in his eyes....

Thinking that even after dieing his grandma is there for him.... And she send a true angel in his life.... Others listened to him tears in their eyes.....

They all were shock when kook smiled widely showing his bunny teeths.... It's been months they didn't saw him smiling like that....

"Thank you so much for coming in my life angel" Kook spoke and pecked takes lips.... Others ohhed at them..... All started to decide their order..... A waitress came to them to take their order.....

"What would you all liked -" She started to speak but stopped looking at the familiar faces..... All of them were looking at her with burning eyes except tae who was confused....

"You.... How dare you to come in front of us huh.... " Jin said glaring at her... She gulped knowing she is dead.....

"After running away from the wedding you have the guts to face us" Jimin said.... Now tae understood who she is.... She is the same girl with whom kook was supposed to marry....

"Wait let me call the owner of this restaurant and ask him to fire you" Jhope said taking his phone out....

"Yes go for it but don't think I will leave from here that easily.... You.... You are the one who married this cold person right? " She spoke pointing at tae who nodded his head......

"Do you know why I ran away.... If you will know you do the same" She said.... Others were getting more angry now and kook have killed her till now only if he had told tae that he is a mafia. . ...

"I will never leave him" Tae spoke looking at the girl blankly...

"Huh not after knowing he is the famous mafia leader of shadows" She spoke with a smirk.. . . Where others got tensed and kook's heart started to beat fast.....