Designs

"Kookie i am hungry" Tae whinned at kook's embrace who was hugging other tightly......

After their confession and three kiss both still standing.....where kook was hugging Tae burring his head in tae's neck....

"Hmm i am too... Order something" He said as backed away...he said taking his phone out....

"What you want to eat " He asked Tae thought for a while....

"Pizza" He said and kook ordered pizza for them he was again going to hug Tae.....

"Let's go change till then food will come" Tae said kook pouted for which he got a peck on his lips.... Which brought smile on kook's lips.....

"Fine" Kook said both went to their rooms....

They came back after changing.... When they stepped down they heard door bell ringing.... Kook said he will see... Tae went to kitchen.... Kook came back with pizza box.... They had their dinner.....

After that they were heading back to their room.....

"Angel shift your belongings to our room... And come I wanna cuddle" Kook said making Tae chuckle.....

They both went to kook's room more like their room from now on.....

As their normal position kook buried his head in tae's neck securing his arms around tae's waist.....

*******

Next morning

Tae woke up first he tried to lose the grip on his waist but the more he tries to make it lose the more it is getting tight.....

"Kookie leave me I have make breakfast" Tae said but kook just stayed like that....

"Kookie" Tae said shaking him a little.....

"Angel let's stay like this for sone times" Kook whined near his neck.....

"But you will get late" Tae said.....

"I won't be... Just few minutes please" Kook said hugging him more close if that was even possible.... Tae signed

"Ok just few minutes" He said and started to caress kook's hair.....

After 5 minutes Tae was finally able to get out of his husband's arms and after doing his morning routine he went to make breakfast.....

Today as they woke up late kook didn't went to his home office.... He exercised and after taking shower he went down....

As per their routine they both went for a walk hand in hand.... Ate their breakfast there and came back....

Kook was ready to leave for office.... But before that he pulled Tae close to him by his waist.....

Tae put his hands around kook's neck.... Kook attached their lips... He kissed him for 5 minutes and finally after pecking tae's forehead he left for his work......

******

In their special meeting room

"You cancelled every contract with parks right" He asked Namjoon nodded......

"Kook you literally broke his nose" Jhope said....

"He deserves that" Kook said.....

"Wooh this Jt is really something huh.. " Jimin said watching something on his laptop screen

"What do you mean? " Kook asked

"Someone dropped an envelope in reception it say it's from Jt.... Wait I will go collect it" Jimin said....