Confession 💜

I know I said only after getting 20 votes I will do a double update... But me being me.... I can't hold myself from updating after completing a chapter.... I know I am spoiling you all... But how cares....

So here you go....

Next morning

Kook slowly opened his eyes and felt soft breaths near his neck... He looked down and found... Tae was burring his face in his neck while his chin was on tae's hairs....

He backed away a little to see tae's face....

'You look so cute while sleeping.... So eternal.... What I am feeling for you.... Why my heart is beating like this.... Why i am becoming soft for you.... Why I want to hear your giggles.... What is happening to me.... Is what love feels like.... Am I falling for you' kook thought all this staring at tae's face.... Kook signed he need to figure out his feelings soon.....

Tae started to shuffle which made kook to shut his eyes wanting to know what Tae will do seeing him sleeping.....

Tae opened his eyes and met with the cute bunny face.... He smiled.....

"God how much more cute you will be" Tae muttered slowly not knowing kook was hearing him.....

"My husband" Tae said pecking kook's nose....

He removed kook's hands around his waist and went to do his morning routine....

When kook heard the door closing sound he opened his eyes and smiled..... My husband word felt so good... And he wants to hear it again....

He also went to his room to do his morning routine.....

Right now both were doing their breakfast...

"Tae" Kook called him which made Tae to look at him he humed....

"Actually one of my partner is throwing a party this evening for his anniversary.... So will you come with me there? " Kook asked he wanted to go there with Tae.... And if he will say no kook won't go too....

"Yeah sure.... " Tae said

"Ok than be ready at 7 I will pick you" Kook said and received an ok from him......

He left for his office but he can't concentrate on anything..... His mind was a mess he wanted to figure out his feelings so he thought of asking for help.....

He neither asked jin nor jimin he called Namjoon and told him whatever is happening to him....

Namjoon smiled and told him to think of all the moments they spend together and than think you life without him.... And if you feel like with him everything looks perfect and you feel like you can't imagine a day without him.... Than you are in love.....

He did what was told to him.... And finally found his answer.....

It was 6:55 in evening.... Kook was driving to his mansion.... He was humming a song because he was happy.... He parked his car and went inside the mansion......

"Tae are you ready"he called Tae from living room he already changed his clothes and now was waiting for Tae to come......

He heard footsteps coming.... He looked up and his jaw dropped

 He looked up and his jaw dropped