Scared

2 months later.....

It's been two months taekook got married and one month after their confession everything was going smooth like butter....

They often went on dates.... Enjoyed together.... Had lots of make out session.... Which were always interpreted by their own family members.....

Yesterday they both went to pick jiji and mimi from choi's mansion.... The both twin siblings were best friend....

And choi became a partner of kook... And his friend too.... After picking them.... Taekook were returning back.... But twins demanded to eat ice cream and Tae got involved in them too.... At last kook brought all of them to an ice cream shop.....

The three were enjoying their ice cream sharing and giggling.... But kook glared at a pervert man who was eyeing tae's collar bones and his bum.....

The man ran out of the shop seeing the death glare.....

Kook now often get back home early... And then both cuddle and talk.....

Same happened today tae was watching TV it was afternoon.... When  he received message from kook

❤Hubby❤
I will be there till 5 make some snacks for me.... We will watch a romantic movie today

Tae smiled at the message he thought for a while before going in kitchens to prepare the snacks.....

*****

It was almost 5 and Tae had almost prepared some snacks for them.....

The door belled ringed indicating someone came.....

Tae smiled and went to open the door... But his smile faded a little when he saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeon family standing there along with yoonseokmin....

"Tae you didn't like that we came" Mrs jeon asked....

"Of course not mom.... I loved seeing all of you together... Come inside" He said other went inside.... He closed the door and went to them... .

"Wooh looks like you were going to watch some movie....." Jimin said....

"Huh? Yeah I was about to" Tae replied smiling softly at them  ...

"Good let's watch it together" Jin said sitting on a couch. .. Other got settled too  .. Tae went inside the kitchen and brought snacks for all of them....

"Where is kook he left earlier than us" Namjoon asked....

"Don't know he said he will come till 5" Tae said and the sound of door getting open was heard....

"Angel.... Angel... ~~wheres my angel-" Kook shouted from the door first and than started to sing the line but stopped looking at all his family members and friends..... Who were looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth....

He scratched his neck ears turning red.....

"Umm hello everyone" Kook said which made all of them to snap back to reality.....

"What do you call him" Mrs jeon said smiling at kook....

"Angel why is there any problem mom" Kook asked... But she shook her head... After hearing her son calling her mom. ... It's been long he didn't talk to them properly......