Extra // Guess Who's Back

Y/n's POV:

"I can't believe this," I was already begining to tear up, lips pulling into a smile so tight it had begun to hurt. But I didn't care, "please tell me you're joking."

They Twins shook their heads. "We promise. We heard it with our own four ears. Now are you two coming or not?"

Lee was the first to stand up, running after the Twins and I to the infirmary.

I couldn't simply not wrap my head around it. She was here, she was finally here.

We ran and burst through the double doors, almost accidentally startling poor Madame Pomfrey, who shook her head at us after the initial shock had worn off.

"Y/n! Fred, George, Lee oh my Merlin you guys here here!"

I completely stopped in my tracks, hands beginning to shake, tears building in my eyes. This could not be real, it couldn't be, I had to be dreaming.

"Aria!" The rest cheered.

I turned my head, tears now streaming down my face. She was here, she was finally here.

I was the first to cry, locking eyes with her's as the tears continued to flow. We didn't waste another second and ran up to eachother with immense speed. And once we had finally caught up with one another, we enveloped and held on so tight our ribs felt as if they where going to shatter. We hugged as if we hadn't seen eachother in centuries. And even thought it had only been close to a year, it felt exactly like it.

My lungs felt like they where on fire, hugging so tight in fear that she would lose her grip and never come back. But so did she.

"You're here! Oh my Merlin, you're here." I clung onto her back and cried a little more, at sudden loss of words.

"I'm you're crazy person, or did you forget? I'm not planning on leaving you anytime soon." She replied and laughed. There was that laugh I missed.

"I cannot believe it! I mean, you're- you're really here." I pulled back to take in her features, as if she would slip away from me again any second, or that I would wake up forgetting what she looked like. I wanted to etch her face into my memories forever.

"I know, I know. I'm so happy that I can see you again!" She pulled me in again for another long lasting embrace.

We eventually pulled away un-willingly and Aria turned to face the boys. "Don't think I forgot about you guys either!" She grinned.

Fred was the first to hug, and he too cried a little, but was able to hold it together for the most part. George was next and was alot better at holding his emotions together than his brother, but you could tell he was on the verge of tears. Lee was next, and the two of them shared the second longest hug of that day. We had all given up holding back tears by then, knowing full well we wouldn't be able to hide it for much longer anyway.

"I missed you so much Lee. You're one of my favourite people here." She said.

"Hey!" Fred and George chorused, only mildly offended.

"Oh shut up and let them have their moment. I've been waiting three years for this." I shushed the two.

"And you're one of my favourite people too Ari." He smiled, using the nickname that only he and I where allowed to call her.

"I have something to tell you." She said. "But not here." He nodded, blushing slightly and trailed behind her to outside the double doors and into the hallway.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Fred said.

"Well isn't it obvious? Aria is going to ask Lee out and he's going to say yes. The boys had a crush on her since day one and it's so clear she likes him back." I replied.

"I don't believe you." Fred said.

"Neither." George added.

"Fine. I bet you guys 5 sickles she'll ask him out right now."

"You're on."

I smiled. Things where finally back to the way they where ment to be.

A/n:
Admittedly not my best work, but I wrote something so...yay!

Hope you guys enjoyed and
have a great week/weekend xx