26. what's life without a little adventure?

"Isn't it strange how some strangers can make you feel home sometimes?"

Kriti's P.O.V

Okay fine, I wanted to visit France but I didn't ask for any adventures. I just wanted a normal, happy vacation. But Naman here had other plans, we are currently on our way to some wildlife sanctuary. Why? Because my husband, here, wanted to see some Lynxes and wolves and...,I don't know, fox?

Like why? Why would someone want to do something that their partner is scared of on their honeymoon? Okay fine, not an actual honeymoon but maybe almost honeymoon? Ahh, I'm not able to think straight because of the bomb that he set fire to this morning.

When we woke up, he was all excited and enthusiastic, so I thought that we'd be going to some beach or I don't know but then, Mr. Mehra told me what we were going to do today and hell, I was scared. I told him that I scared to which he said and I quote, "C'mon Krits, what's life without a little adventure?" Wow. Okay, great. The things I do for this man, oh god. And what's with the nickname? Such a copycat.

Naman's P.O.V

"I swear Naman, I'm only doing this because you dragged me." Kriti pouted. Adorable, this woman is.

"Okay okay, I'll make it up to you, promise." I said while getting down of the Range Rover and putting forth my hand to help her get down.

"Oh really, then could you please tell me exactly how would you make it up to me?" She said sarcastically, as she grabbed my hand and got to the ground.

"Come on a date with me tomorrow." I said as I put my left hand in my pocket and held hers with my right one, while looking directly at her.

I tried my best to hide my nervousness.

I caught her off guard, it was evident by the surprised expression on her face.

"Okay." Was all her flabbergasted self could answer with, I smiled upon hearing her agree.

"Good." I replied and then we started walking.

It was trekking but not actually trekking because the mountains weren't as dangerous as I've experienced before but when I glanced at my wife, she was all scared and nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Do I look okay?" She said pointing at her face and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"Shut up or I won't go on a date with you." She threatened me to which my hand moved as if I'm zipping my mouth.

"Better." She said, proud of herself.

Our hands were intertwined together-wait let me rephrase that, She was crushing my hand, not that I had a problem with it, it was
really...cute. She was struggling to walk, so I couldn't resist myself picking her up.

As soon as I lifted her in my arms, bridal style, she started whining.

"Oh my g-god, Naman, I'll fall. Put me down." I ignored her and continued walking.

"If I fall naa, then I'm definitely not going a date with you." Ignored.

"Namannnnnn, put me down this instant." Also ignored.

After a few tries, she stopped complaining and adjusted herself in my arms. One of her hands were wrapped across my neck and the other was on my chest while both of my hands were around her waist and the back of her knee joint.

While walking, my eyes went to her and I realised that she was already staring. She looked beautiful with a sun ray falling upon her stunning face, highlighting her eye colour. I've always found them intriguing and deep.