Chapter 179: Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind (17-18)

Li Yanxi raised his eyebrows.

It's not too small.

"Just tell me not to be afraid, not afraid that I will use you to threaten your brother?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head.

"No." After a pause, he continued to add.

"At least that sister won't."

Li Yanxi: "..." I look like a bad person, don't I?

After knowing the identity of the other party, Li Yanxi stopped asking.

Originally, knowing his identity was just to have a bottom line and know who the other party was. As for why he ran out and why he was besieged by zombies, he didn't care at all.

Seeing that he did not continue to ask, Lu Yuanzheng couldn't help but speak.

"You don't want to know why I ran out?"

Li Yanxi (face expressionless): "I don't want to." What does it have to do with him.

"But, but I want to say..." Lu Yuanzheng clenched the hem of his shirt silently.

At this time, Su Su came back. The little girl ran back with a pile of snacks and sat down next to Li Yanxi. The expression on her little face was obvious: You start, I'm ready.

Su Su: The melon eaters are in place, please start your performance.

Lu Yuanzheng: "..." This is probably not the same person as the two people who saved him just now...

"Cough, after my brother became the leader, he began to want to expand the place of the human race. He wanted to kill all the new human race. I didn't agree. I persuaded him for a long time, but my brother didn't stop, and I ran out as soon as I got angry. "

"Not long after I ran out, I was besieged by a group of zombies, and I was rescued by you." It's that simple.

"Childish." Li Yanxi only gave two words.

"I, I also know that I'm naive, but, but my ability is very weak, and I can't stop my brother, so I can only protest like this." Lu Yuanzheng said and lowered his head.

"What is your power?"

"Yes, it is light."

Li Yanxi: "What level?"

"Second, secondary, at most a flashlight, lighting."

Li Yanxi: "Trash." Such a rare ability can be mixed into such a dead appearance, and a flashlight? I'm afraid you're not kidding me.

Lu Yuanzheng was about to cry.

"Well, then I don't want to either..." He said that he was so weak.

Su Su silently took out a second- or third-level crystal core from his pocket and stuffed it into him.

To you, anyway, this kind of low-level crystal nucleus has little effect on the pastry, and it is usually eaten as a small snack.

Lu Yuanzheng looked at the pile of sparkling crystal cores in shock.

"Where did you and you guys come from to get so many crystal nuclei?" Who are these two people?

After Lu Yuan's expedition, he found out that he seemed to have two big bosses.

"Just take it for you, otherwise it's so weak, I have to protect you, I only protect my family..." Li Yanxi choked, and found that it seemed inappropriate to call him a little zombie.

"I only protect my little fiancee." He doesn't care about this human being.

"I, I will protect myself."