Chapter 182: Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind of thing (23-24)

"That's right, isn't it?"

Su Su: You shouldn't let him guess.

"Whose powers have you seen that can rejuvenate your youth?" Li Yanxi was about to die of anger.

Where did he get such a big brain?

Lu Yuanzheng looked at the two weakly.

"You, you..." Isn't this right in front of you?

"I admit it?"

"Yet, not yet, but I think so." I trust my own instincts.

Li Yanxi: I really want to kill him, I really want to kill him, I really want to kill him.

A succulent grabbed him.

"Yanyan, calm down." I was afraid that Yanyan would kill someone in a fit of anger.

"You really don't realize that there is something wrong with Susu and me?" Li Yanxi was a little helpless.

Unexpectedly, this person is not only slow, but also has a bad brain.

Lu Yuanzheng thought for a while, and then suddenly clapped his hands.

"Yes, I've never seen Brother Yanxi eat." I didn't think it was strange before, but now I think about it carefully, indeed, Brother Yanxi is a little weird.

"What else?" Not too stupid.

"Well...the strength is very powerful, but I haven't shown it." Those zombies didn't dare to approach the place where they lived, and usually they walked nearby and left as if they had seen a ghost.

And they never encountered a zombie along the way.

"I see!" Lu Yuanzheng patted his head.

"You really are some kind of expert in this world." I knew I was right!

Su Su: Forget it, this baby is helpless, you should tell him directly.

Li Yanxi: I see...

After some eye contact, Li Yanxi closed his eyes slightly, and when he opened them again, the black eyes used for disguise disappeared, and those beautiful eyes turned **** red.

"what about now?"

Lu Yuanzheng was shocked.

"Yan, Brother Yanxi, are you a new human?" He looked at Su Su again.

"Then, that Susu sister..."

"Zombie." Susu deliberately spit out two words expressionlessly.

Lu Yuanzheng: "Okay, so cool!!"

Li Yanxi raised his eyebrows.

How did this kid react like this.

"not afraid?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head.

"Don't be afraid."

"If Brother Yanxi and Sister Susu really wanted to kill me, they would have done it long ago, and they wouldn't have saved me in the first place." Although Brother Yanxi and Sister Susu are not human, there are really too many of them. People are so much better.

And they are willing to tell themselves their true identity, which means they trust themselves very much.

"I know you're all good people."

Li Yanxi: "Oh, idiot." This was the first time someone said he was a good person.

But... this stupid boy is not stupid.