Chapter 296: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (37-38)

The people around walked out wisely and closed the door.

Su Su carefully hugged him back.

"I'm fine, I'm back, don't be afraid, Yanyan, I'm fine."

"Come on, let's sit down and talk, okay?" Su Su pulled him to the sofa and sat down.

It was not until Qi Yanheng sat down that Su Su realized that his eyes were terribly red.

"I'm not afraid, I'm fine. I'm by Yanyan's side, I'm sorry Yanyan, I didn't contact you right away." Su Su took the initiative to admit his mistake.

"Susu is fine, Susu is fine, Susu is still there, still by my side..." Qi Yanheng was still muttering to himself, his expression obviously dull.

"Yanyan is not afraid, I'm here, look at me, I'm here." Su Su held his big hand.

After staring at Su Su for a few minutes, Qi Yanheng seemed to have reacted, the breath all over his body suddenly stopped, and the whole person became decadent and desperate.

"It's my fault, I didn't like Susu, why am I so useless, why I don't like Susu, it's all my fault, it's my bad..." He is so useless, why not die, Why is he so useless, ah, he's just trash...

Looking at Qi Yanheng's state, Su Su knew that he was completely immersed in his own world.

Since she came, I haven't seen Qi Yanheng attack once, and the condition has always been well controlled. Now that it suddenly broke out like this, it seems to be much more serious than ever before.

He couldn't listen to anyone else.

If it goes on like this, Yanyan will either do something stupid or have a mental breakdown.

Qi Yanheng suddenly evoked a strange smile.

"Yeah, I'm so useless, why am I still alive..." He's so useless, he can't even protect Susu, how can he still be alive, just... just die.

Before Qi Yanheng could act, Su Su held his head and kissed him fiercely.

"It's none of your business, it's my fault."

"I shouldn't have run away, I should have contacted you as soon as possible, Yanyan, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I will never dare again, you can't leave me alone, if something happens to you, I, I How to do?"

"I'm fine, I came back fine, it's not your fault, calm down, I'm very good, those kidnappers are not my opponents, you see, I'm not injured, I even beat them up."

Qi Yanheng was stunned by her kiss, and then looked at Su Su stupidly.

After seeing the red eyes of the little girl, the whole person panicked instantly, and his emotions were immediately pulled out.

"You, don't cry, it's not Susu's fault, don't blame Susu, me, I've calmed down, Susu doesn't cry, and I won't do stupid things." Qi Yanheng hurriedly wiped her tears.

"Well, it's all the kidnapper's fault. You can't blame yourself, and you can't blame yourself." Su Su looked at him tearfully.

"Okay, don't blame yourself." Susu said what he said.

"Then, let's take a nap, shall we? Take a nap and calm down." Su Su looked at him pitifully.

Qi Yanheng carried the person onto the bed, covered the two with a quilt, and closed his eyes obediently.

Su Su held his hand and gave him divine power to soothe his emotions.

Seeing Qi Yanheng's frown slowly loosening, she breathed a sigh of relief and closed her eyes.