Chapter 218: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (9-10)

"What are you looking at, don't look at it!"

Bei Yanzhang didn't understand why the little queen sometimes liked to kill him for no reason.

He thought about it, except that he left her aside for half a month, he didn't seem to do anything to her.

The little queen is so vengeful?

Just as Su Su was combing her hair, there were constantly maids serving dishes, and Su Su's eyes were almost glued to the table.

Bei Yanzhang felt that if she hadn't been combing her hair, she would have swooped over.

As soon as Xiao Tao let go, Su Su quickly moved to the chair and waved her little hand towards Bei Yanzhang.

"Come here acridine~"

Bei Yanzhang: "..." She was so enthusiastic when she was eating.

When Bei Yanzhang sat down, Su Su looked at him eagerly.

"Can I eat?"

"Eat what you want."

Then for the next time, Su Su didn't look up at him again.

Bei Yanzhang: Oh, all her time is given to this table.

After eating and drinking, Su Su sat on a chair with a cup of tea.

It's pretty good to be a little queen, at least you can eat when you wake up, sleep when you're full, and don't have to do any work.

Tutu couldn't help but complained about her: "Which small world are you not like this?" It was obvious that her little sisters in every small world came to eat, drink, and play.

"I, I'm also very good, not only for eating, drinking and having fun." Su Su defended himself with a little guilty conscience.

Tutu: "→_→"

Bei Yanzhang sat next to her.

"Why?" Su Su looked at him vigilantly.

"Talk about it."

"Talk about what?"

"You hate me?" The little queen was always fierce towards him.

Su Su shook her head.

"Don't dare."

Bei Yanzhang grabbed her chubby little face.

Su Su: "Yes." I just hate you, stinky Yanyan.

"Why?"

A Su glanced at the big hand holding his small face.

"Isn't it obvious?" Don't you have a B number in your heart?

"Cough." Bei Yanzhang let go a little unnaturally.

"If it's because I left you aside before, I can make up for it." This is indeed his fault.

"How do you want to compensate?"

Bei · A serious · Yan Yan: "You can live with me."

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden? Could it be some conspiracy?" She didn't forget that this guy wanted to kill himself and his family at first.

Bei Yanzhang looked at her expressionlessly.

"Conscience found."

"Pfft!" Su Su couldn't help covering her mouth and snickering.

Although Shou Yanyan has a brick face, he is not so cold after all.

"Aren't you angry anymore?" Seeing her smile, Bei Yanzhang was also relieved.