Chapter 278: On the Self-cultivation of the Singer (The Cook) 43-44

Now if she jumps over again, she will definitely be scolded.

Mo Tingting gave Su Su a vicious look where the camera couldn't see it.

She originally thought that she was more red than Su Su (though she thought too much), she would definitely not speak up even if she saw it, but unfortunately, she forgot that there were so many people present, and Su Su was not a card player. .

The little girl's milky little face looked at her.

"Why are you staring at me?"

Mo Tingting's face suddenly stiffened and she looked at her innocently.

"I, why are you talking nonsense, I didn't stare at you, even if you have Luying Emperor, you can't wrong people like this."

Doesn't that mean she's playing a big game?

"You're not the only one present." Lin Huizhi gave her a light look.

I don't know where this little girl got the courage to do things in front of so many people.

"How can you just wrong people? My sister obviously didn't stare at her." Mo Xinxin also played the role of her own green tea and said a lot of tea words.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.

"Oh, then maybe you are blind." Su Su said casually without caring.

Mo Tingting, Mo Xinxin: "..."

What's the matter with this person? How dare you offend them so easily? Aren't you afraid of ruining the popularity of the passers-by and scolding you?

Lu Yanyu smiled slightly and looked at the two of them.

"It's not as good as this. There are so many cameras on the scene, and one of them will be captured. Why don't we watch the replay?" Dare to bully his family, itchy skin.

Mo Tingting and Mo Xinxin shut up instantly.

After all, it is they who are guilty.

[Who is this, it's too stingy, don't just stare at her, what's so amazing. 】

【what? Are you right? If I beat you inexplicably, can you not care about me? 】

[That's right, we Susu obviously didn't do anything, I think she just looked at our Susu baby and was bullying. 】

[Cheap is not easy to bully. 】

[It’s bullying Lao Lu’s daughter-in-law, and it’s bullying our passers-by fans. 】

Fans of Mo Tingting and Mo Xinxin, who are arguing with passers-by fans, dare not open mic.

Mo Tingting's eyes turned red.

"Well, since this is the case, let's quit. Since the seniors see us so disliked, can I go with Xinxin?" Mo Tingting looked like everyone was bullying her.

It's a pity that all the people present were expressionless, and no one even kept her.

Zhang Siyi nodded.

"Then let's go." No one stopped you.

Mo Tingting froze, and Xiao Bailian couldn't hold it anymore.

"You, you!"

"Okay sister, let's go. Since everyone doesn't like us, let's go." Mo Xinxin said and pulled Mo Tingting to leave.

Just when they turned around, Su Su said again.

"But it's clear that you don't like us and don't cooperate with the show team at all." He also said that it's not that we are not pleasing to the eye.

[Su Sushen makes up for the knife. 】