Chapter 269: On the Self-cultivation of the Singer (The Cook) 25-26

[I am one of the crispy powders present, and I have to say that the real person is really super nice, with a pink face, super cute! 】

[Wow, the little milky voice of the female goose was too milky when she talked to me, and she was about to vomit blood. 】

[Lollipops are super delicious, not to mention, I want to open the orange software to place an order. 】

[Hahaha, the attention upstairs is crooked. 】

As for everything on the Internet, a certain Su does not know, she has just joined Lu Yanyu, and the two are going to eat.

Finally, the two stopped at the door of a high-end hotel, and Lu Yanyu entered the door with Su Su who was jumping around.

"Why are you so happy?" Lu Yanyu looked at the little girl beside him.

"I'm hungry, I can eat right now, why are you unhappy?" I'm not active in cooking, and I have problems with my thoughts.

Lu Yanyu smiled helplessly and took her in.

It's already afternoon, and it's in a high-end hotel, so even if someone recognizes it, Lu Yanyu is not afraid that someone will spread it on the Internet.

By the time Ou Yuan came back, the two had already ordered food.

"You can't drink ice when you eat spicy food." As soon as the door was opened, Ou Yuan heard the words from his own movie actor.

"But I've eaten iced ones before, so it's alright." Su Su said unwillingly.

Lu Yanyu ruthlessly dropped three words.

"Can not."

A shriveled little mouth.

"Okay." The protest was ineffective.

"Cough, that, Susu, do you plan to take any jobs next?" Ou Yuan carefully inserted a sentence.

No way, Lao Lu signed the contract for his daughter-in-law, and it was written in the contract that she could not be forced to do a job she didn't like. Any job requires Su Su's own consent before she can sign it.

"I'll listen to your arrangement." A Su replied obediently.

"Then I happen to have the theme song of a TV series here, can you pick it up?" Ou Yuan looked at her excitedly.

"That's right, the style of this theme song may not match you well..." Just the crisp little milky voice, I don't know if I can hold it up.

This is a martial arts drama. It is about the happiness and revenge of the rivers and lakes. The theme tune is also difficult to sing. If it is not really difficult to find people, Su Su will not be found.

A crisp second to understand.

"You think my voice is too soft?"

Ou Yuan nodded.

Su Su coughed a few times and then opened his mouth.

"So what?" A clear male voice came out of Su Su's mouth. The little girl herself seemed a little dissatisfied, and changed again.

"So?" This time it was a low, magnetic bass.

Ou Yuan was instantly excited.

"Damn, Lao Lu, what kind of baby did you sign back?" Ou Yuan patted his thigh in excitement.

"Hahaha, pick it up, Susu, I'll pick it up for you, when are we going to audition?" Lao Lu signed back such a big baby, if you don't make good use of it, I'm sorry for her good voice.