Chapter 221: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (15-16)

It's a pity that Bei Yanzhang is too big, and a certain cake is too small, so she can't hold Bei Yanzhang at all.

"Well, I'm back." Bei Yanfan patted her little head, then looked at the stunned Su family couple.

"Don't be too polite."

Madam Su couldn't believe what she just saw.

When the emperor came in, her daughter not only did not salute, but also rushed over. The emperor was not angry?

It seems that the emperor really doted on her family Susu, but I don't know how long this favor will last.

A trace of worry flashed in Mrs. Su's eyes.

"Yanyan, the flower cake is delicious." Su Su said while pulling Bei Yanfan to sit down.

"Eat what you like." The little queen can eat whatever she wants.

Bei Yanzhang glanced at the couple who obviously wanted to say something, and then looked at Su Su.

"Want to play on the swing?"

Su Su looked at him with bright eyes.

"Think!" A very sonorous and powerful word.

"Then go out and play, be careful, don't fall."

"Good acridine, good acridine, Daddy, Mommy, I'm going out to play!"

Su Yang nodded and told her.

"Go, be careful."

"I know!" Su Su happily ran away.

Seeing Su Su leaving, Su Yang's face became serious.

"Your Majesty, I know that you can't have only one Susu, and you will have many concubines, but if one day, you don't like Susu, can you, can you return her to the minister? This is the only daughter I have. …”

Su Yang said his eyes were slightly red.

Although in the eyes of many people, his family Susu is a little fool, but he never thinks so, his family Susu is very smart, others understand, she actually knows that she is just a little childish

But it's better and more comfortable to live.

And he can also see that Susu is in love with the emperor, but he doesn't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

"There won't be that day, I only need a crispy one."

As soon as these words came out, Su Yang was stunned for a moment.

"emperor……"

"The courtier thanked the emperor here." Since the emperor said so, it must not be fake.

Madam Su's worries can finally be put down.

Her family Su Su is frank and cute, and she is not suitable for staying in the palace. If it wasn't for that imperial decree, they would not have sent their daughter in.

Soon, Su Yang and his wife left.

As soon as the couple left, Bei Yanzhang went to find Su Su.

As soon as he saw Bei Yanzhang, Su Su immediately got off the swing.

"Where are my parents?" Why didn't you see it?

"gone back."

"Ah..." Su Su felt a little disappointed.

She hasn't had a good chat with those two yet.

Seeing that she didn't care about him, Bei Yanzhang was a little unhappy.