Chapter 224: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (21-22)

Bei Yanzhang stopped immediately, and then gave her a slightly disgusting look in his eyes.

"Why are the legs so short." He was still short.

Su Su: So do you have any opinion?

Bei Yanzhang leaned over and picked her up.

"Yanyan, what do you think we should have for dinner?" Su Su puffed out a small face in distress.

She wanted to eat too much and didn't know what to eat.

Bei Yanzhang: "Didn't you just eat dim sum?" Why did you start thinking about dinner so soon.

"But I was pulled away by you before I ate much." Su Su looked at him innocently.

Bei Yanzhang: "..." Haven't eaten much yet? I see you are going to be liquidated.

Forget it, your own little queen, pet yourself.

"Take a break before eating."

"Okay~" Su Su shook the little jiojio happily.

Bei Yanzhang carried her all the way back to Liuyun Hall.

"Why didn't you say anything when you said Na Fei just now?"

"Because I know you won't agree." Su Su looked at him with a smile.

"Didn't I say, I only have one Yanyan, and Yanyan also has only me."

"Well, you are the only one." Bei Yanzhang pinched her soft little paws.

"Yanyan is really good."

"Aren't you going to have dinner? Someone." Bei Yanzhang ordered, and soon the maids served the dishes one after another.

"Don't eat too much."

Su Su gave a perfunctory "um", and then danced with chopsticks quickly.

Bei Yanzhang: "..." I saw that you didn't listen.

Until Su Su was seventy percent full, the chopsticks were taken away.

"Okay, don't eat it, all withdraw."

"No, I still want to eat, I'm not full." Su Su pitifully looked at the dishes that were instantly removed.

Bei Yanfan glanced at her chubby belly.

"Shrink your stomach back and tell me that you're not full."

Su Su retracted her stomach, and then said confidently, "I'm not full."

Bei Yanzhang: "...that's not allowed to eat."

Although the little queen doesn't seem to gain weight no matter how she feeds it, it's not good to eat too much at once.

She had eaten a lot of dim sum just now and couldn't eat any more.

Bei Yanzhang glanced at a certain Su with a slightly puzzled expression.

"How can you eat so much without getting fat?" Where did all the food go.

Su Su: So you are connoting that I eat a lot, or that I don't gain weight...

A Chou took a sip of tea while holding the teacup, and said Nuo Nuo.

"You are jealous."

Bei Yanzhang took her away directly.

"Go take a bath."

"Hmph, but I'm going to drive me away." Bad Yanyan.

When the fragrance of Su Su's washing came out, Bei Yanzhang was still sitting in the same place.