Chapter 274: Small Hamster Metamorphoses (25-26)

If so, why didn't she agree?

"I'm curious, what benefits did the first elder promise you to let you follow him so zealously." He also gave birth to a daughter.

Yueling's face stiffened.

"Perhaps, it's because I love him." Yueling smiled wryly.

Of course, that person didn't love her.

You've seen it already, haven't you? Even just now, his heart was full of Jiaojiao, and there was no trace of her at all.

is a poor man.

But so what? Pity is not an excuse to hurt others.

If you make a mistake, you should always pay the price.

Xuan Yanchen's expression remained unchanged, his fingers tapped lightly on the armrest.

"Now, you have two paths to choose from. First, keep your life here, and second, abolish divine power and demote to mortal."

"No, I'm not a mortal!"

Xuan Yanchen's hands were haunted by strands of demonic energy.

"So you want to die?"

Yue Jiao's face froze, and she silently shut up.

"Hurry up and think about it, I don't have much time." He has to go back to accompany Susu, and has no time to waste time with two irrelevant people.

I don't know what Su Su is doing now.

"Then please abolish our divine power."

"Why? Mother, I don't want it!" Yue Jiao refused sharply.

Why should she abolish her divine power, she obviously didn't do any karma.

Xuan Yanchen was a little impatient.

"Then you will die here." With her fingers slightly open, the invisible demonic energy lifted her whole body. Soon, Yue Jiao's face flushed red because of her lack of breathing.

"No, Divine Lord, please, let her go." Yueling cried and tried to save Yuejiao, her face pale.

She only has such a daughter, and has no other relatives. If there is no daughter, then her life in this world is meaningless.

Xuan Yanchen flicked her sleeves, and Yuejiao fell back to the ground, gasping for breath.

Yanyan... Yanyan... Where is Yanyan...

Su Su's little nose sniffed and walked deep into the dungeon.

"It smells bad here..."

Xuan Yanchen still heard the soft words.

Why does it sound like crunchy?

"Oh, it's Yanyan!" Susu da da da ran over.

"How did you get here?" Xuan Yanchen pulled the man to his chair and sat down.

The chairs are big enough for two people.

Su Su looked at this, looked at that, obviously didn't realize what they were doing just now

Su Su: Why do I feel that Ben Su has missed a lot...

"How did you find it?" The location of the dungeon is so secret, how did this little guy come here.

A crisp raised his head arrogantly.

"I came here by smelling your scent." It's as smart as it is.

Xuan Yanchen pinched her little face in disbelief.