Chapter 192: Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind (43-44)

Especially the eighth-level zombie, his face turned blue with anger.

It was a miscalculation. I didn't expect that this group of people had such a high combat power and killed so many zombies.

The zombie looked left and right, and finally his eyes fell on Su Su, who had never made a move. He told one of the zombies beside him a few words, and then showed a malicious smile.

The zombie took a few steps forward, and then disappeared suddenly. The next second, he appeared beside Su Su and raised his hand to grab her.

It's a pity that some cakes are not vegetarian.

That zombie thought he had caught the weakest, who knows...

He set his sights on the most difficult person in the audience except Li Yanxi. Somesu grabbed his hand and kicked him.

The zombie realized that something was wrong, and just wanted to use the ability to escape, who knew that the ability actually failed.

Then he was severely beaten by Su Su.

In the end, he was killed by Li Yanxi.

Li Yanxi's expression instantly turned cold.

Nanyu pulled Lu Yuanchen and Lu Yuanzheng back.

"Stay far away, the province will affect innocent people, and the boss is going to go crazy."

The dancing vines disappeared, and waves of cold air radiated from Li Yanxi as the center.

Li Yanxi kicked the zombie out, and the zombie was frozen into an ice sculpture in mid-air, and when it fell to the ground, it became countless pieces.

"You shouldn't, you shouldn't, you shouldn't touch my Susu."

As his voice fell, dozens of zombies on the opposite side, including the eighth-level zombie, were instantly frozen, and the vines rushed over quickly, pierced their heads, and took out a crystal nucleus.

Li Yanxi opened his five fingers and closed them a little bit.

Those zombies only felt colder and colder, their bodies were squeezed more and more severely, and even their faces were deformed. Finally, with a "bang", they completely turned into pieces that were even more broken than the zombie just now.

As for Su Su, she had been yelled by Li Yanxi and turned around to cover her eyes, so she didn't see anything.

"Old, boss, you, you are not level nine..." Nanyu looked at him in shock.

Li Yanxi removed the vines near the base.

"When did I say I was level nine?"

grade ten! He's actually level ten!

"The only tenth-level crystal nucleus in the world is with me." Li Yanxi pointed to his head.

"If you have the ability, come and get it."

Several people shook their heads instantly.

"No, no, you can take it yourself."

"That's right, we don't dare."

"Excuse me, I don't deserve it."

Only Su Su, who covered his ears and turned around, looked at Li Yanxi blankly.

"Can I let go?"

Li Yanxi personally took her hand off, and then handed the crystal nucleus to her.

"Crystal nucleus."

"Yeah, Yanyan is great!" A Su ran happily holding the crystal nucleus.

Lu Yuanchen: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."