Chapter 230: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (33-34)

She is a dignified princess of a country. If she is married, she will definitely be a noble concubine or something. If she wins His Majesty's favor and takes the opportunity to kick this fool away, then she is not a queen.

With Beiyu as the backing, Dongli is no longer a small country that anyone can step on.

It has to be said that her plan is excellent, if only she succeeds.

After the dance was over, Yan Ya put on an elegant posture and stood around, and applause broke out instantly.

Yan Ya was so proud of herself, she looked towards Bei Yanfan and found that his eyes were not on her at all, and she even clapped a few times perfunctorily.

"Your Majesty." Yan Ya looked at Bei Yanzhang with affection, his voice was so soft that he could drip water.

Su Su: Vomit!

Cough, sorry, couldn't hold back.

"Actually, this princess has another task for this time."

"It's just a relationship." Yan Ya said, looking at Bei Yanfan rather shyly.

She, she actually! Pissed off!

Su Su's little face was bulging, and the whole person was about to become a puffer fish.

Bei Yanzhang squeezed her little hand.

Little Queen, don't be angry.

"Princess's kindness is accepted by me, but I already have a queen." He promised the little queen that she would be enough in this life.

"Your Majesty's status is noble, there can't be only one queen, the queen, what do you think?" Yan Ya looked at Su Su with a smile.

She wanted to see what the fool could say.

Tsk, I want to trouble you with Bensu, but unfortunately you are looking for the wrong person.

"Identity is not manifested only by marrying many concubines." Su Su's soft voice blocked her.

Say it, I'll see how you can make it up.

It's just that Bei Yanzhang is not in a hurry, but someone else is in a hurry.

If their emperor married this princess, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

With that in mind, one of the ministers stood up.

Bei Yanzhang glanced at him.

"What, do you want to marry the princess?"

The minister blushed.

"Chen, I don't dare." He is already a lot of age, and this princess can be his daughter. How could he be so embarrassed to marry someone?

"Then what are you doing standing up?" Oh, does he still know what these people are thinking?

It is nothing more than trying to persuade him to marry this woman.

He doesn't.

"I'm fine." The minister could only sit down aggrievedly.

"Your Majesty is the Son of Heaven, how could there be only one Queen, and the Queen's Empress..." Yan Ya glanced at Su Su.

A maid behind her hurriedly wanted to pull her back.

"His Royal Highness..." The emperor's expression had already changed, and he could no longer let His Highness continue to speak.

"Bold!" Yan Ya slapped her with a backhand.

"How dare you interrupt this princess, you are so bold!"

Su Su couldn't help rolling her eyes.

You are the most daring one.