Chapter 258: On The Self-Cultivation Of A Singer (The Cook) 3-4

Among the comments, what caught Su Su's attention was the one: [Baby, eat more, grow faster. 】

Susu: ? ?

She's already twenty, how long is she?

Does that mean she's short?

Su Su: I'm very tall, one meter six.

As soon as this comment was replied, the various comments below became more lively.

[Hahaha, yes yes yes, our baby is the tallest. 】

[But it doesn't prevent it from being a little higher. 】

[It seems that Susu is very obsessed with height, so he explained it immediately, look at this serious reply, hahahaha. 】

Huh, what's so funny.

A Su puffed out that white and tender little face.

Just as I was about to put my phone down, a call came in.

"Hello acridine."

"Su Su, I am the director of Voice of Dreams." Voice of Dreams is the show Su Su participated in.

"Good afternoon, director, what's the matter?" It stands to reason that she also participated in the show, so there should be nothing to do.

"Is that so, have you been busy recently? I have a good friend who wants to invite you to her show. Do you want to see if you are free?"

"Then I can think about it?"

"Okay, then I'll push his WeChat to you, you can add it." The director hung up the phone and pushed his friend's WeChat to Su Su.

Soon, Su Su saw the director's name.

Zhang Siyi is a director specializing in variety shows. It can be said that none of the variety shows he has shot is not good-looking or popular.

But...why would such a person want to find her, an ordinary eighteenth-line star?

Su Su: There are question marks in my little head.

Big Fairy Cake: Good guide Zhang.

Su Su: Don't ask, it's because Bensu grows tall, so it's called the Great Fairy.

Zhang Siyi: You are Susu, right? Are you interested in coming to our show?

Zhang Siyi gave her a brief explanation of the content of the show.

This is a travel program. The program has four guests, two men and two women. Each episode invites two guests to travel to different places to learn about local characteristics. There are four episodes of the program, but the most popular ones are adopted. Live format.

When the show is over, it will be edited and played again.

Live broadcast means that the audience can directly see the most real side of the stars, good and bad, all will be broadcast.

Of course, the sentence that attracted Su Su the most was: The director said that he was going to eat, drink, and play.

Su Su: A little excited.

And the director said that after the recording, she still has a salary, one million.

She is an 18th-tier star who just debuted, He De He Neng.

A crispy agreed immediately.

The director told her that all the guests did not know who the other party was in advance, and they would not know until the official announcement the day before the start.