Chapter 247: I am a kind black swan (15-16)

Although all except Su Su are his servants, they are only loyal to him, but they will also have their own preferences, not a machine without feelings.

Now it's obvious that the old man at the butler likes Su Su, and it hurts to be a granddaughter.

Just look at that cake.

Weiyans pretended to be nonchalant and went to Su Su's side.

"The housekeeper likes you very much."

"Yes, I like Grandpa the housekeeper too." Su Su admired the cake with joy.

She eats when she sees enough.

so cute.

"When did he meet you?" Wiyens continued cliché.

"Before I went to the kitchen to help Bonnie find something to eat, I saw the housekeeper grandpa and we got to know each other."

Wayans: Just jealous.

Why is the little silly goose so kind and gentle to everyone, but so fierce to him.

Su Su: You didn't bring it up yourself.

"Look, look, isn't it cute?" Su Su pulled Weiyans to look at the little swan-shaped cake together.

Weiyans: "Yeah." Hehe, I didn't own it anyway.

"Hey, I'm about to start eating!" Su Su took a spoon and dug out a large spoonful of cake and stuffed it into his mouth.

Weiyans watched her bulge her little face.

"Well, it's delicious, it tastes like chocolate." Su Su said while stuffing a small cake into his mouth, and when he looked up, he saw Weiyans staring at his... cake.

Su Su hesitantly pushed the cake in front of him.

"If you want to eat it... I will give you half." As long as you don't dislike me eating it.

Wayans sneered.

"Oh, how could I possibly like this kind of thing."

After two minutes.

The cake in front of Su Su was divided in two, half in front of Weiyans and half in front of herself.

Wayans: He didn't want to eat cake, he just saw that the cake looked like a goose, and it looked delicious.

A Crisp: Tsk, I want to save face, Ben Chou has obviously been greedy for a long time seeing you.

When the housekeeper came out of the kitchen, he saw his master sitting in a row with Su Su, eating cakes.

Butler: "..." I didn't expect the master... he turned out to be such a master.

I actually grabbed the food from Miss Susu.

Weiyans turned his head inadvertently, and saw the housekeeper standing at the kitchen door looking at him with a complicated expression.

Weiyans: "..." What, he just likes eating cakes again, can't he?

So when it was time for afternoon tea, the butler brought more desserts than before, and gave Weiyans a meaningful look.

Weiyans: "..." What exactly do you want...

Su Su looked at the dessert on the table in surprise.

"Wow, it's all little swans!" It's too cute!

Weiyans picked up a small swan-shaped dessert with a blank expression, "clicked" and bit off the thin neck.

Su Su was shocked.

Woo... Yanyan is so scary.

"You, don't eat like this..." It was terrible, as if it was Bensu's neck that was biting off.