Chapter 246: I am a kind black swan (13-14)

She wanted to say that she actually had a good day these days.

But forget it, it's exposed.

"Do you think you can save her by bringing so many people here?" Weiyans was speechless.

Why not bring some smart people, these people are not enough for him to say hello.

"According to normal circumstances, do you think he can take Bonnie away?" Su Su asked him in a low voice.

"If I didn't release the water, he would have no ashes by now." Can he still stand here and talk to him?

Su Su: "..." How is this different from what is said in the story...

In the story, didn't the prince beat Yanyan the first time they met? How the combat power has been weakened so much.

Tutu: "Is he weakened? It's obviously that your **** is too strong, okay?" This is the most powerful one in the entire immortal world, and even Lord Tiandao can only barely tie him.

Su Su was arrogant.

"That is, my family Yanyan is the most powerful."

Tutu: Just, bully the single rabbit.

"You want to save someone, you can, as long as you die, I'll let her go." Weiyans looked at Auston.

"Tell me, your choice." Who wants to go out alive.

"As long as I die, you'll let Bonnie go?" Auston looked at him fixedly.

"right."

"Okay, you let her go." Auston said that the sword in his hand was aimed at himself.

"No, His Royal Highness, you must not."

"That's right, you are a noble prince."

"Let's go together and we can definitely rescue Her Royal Highness."

"Yes, you are the only son of the old king."

Wayans smiled sarcastically.

only? Huh, is it?

Su Su looked at him cautiously.

Yan Yan's expression is a little wrong...

"No, I've already decided." Aston said, the sword in his hand stabbed him fiercely.

"No!" Bonnie stopped him anxiously.

But Auston, who was ready to die, found that the sword in his hand could not pierce any longer. He looked up and saw that it was Viyans.

"You can go." Weiyans turned the person back with a blank expression, and then sent him to Auston with magic, and then he took Su Su back to the castle regardless of what others thought.

"Bonnie, are you okay?" Auston pulled Bonnie up and down anxiously.

"I'm fine, I've been doing well these days, Susu plays with me every day."

Indeed, Bonnie looked in good spirits, healthier and more cheerful than before, not suffering at all.

"Auston, Weiyans and Susu are both good people, you all misunderstood him." Weiyans didn't really want to hurt her from the beginning.

After Bonnie left, they were the only two left in the castle.

"Don't be sad, you still have me." Su Su cautiously stretched out her little hand to grab him.

"Although I don't know why you are unhappy, but you are not alone, you are still with me, and I can coax you." A Su arrogantly puffed out her small chest.