Chapter 207: Are You My Guardian Angel? (21-22)

He remembered that a little angel from his family came here to watch the Moon Dew Flowers once before, and then praised how beautiful it was, so he just stayed here.

This kind of powder is not powder, white or white, and I don't know what it looks like.

Before leaving, Shi Yanzhi took another look.

"Hmph, it doesn't look good at all." The little angel likes him the most, not this broken flower.

Moon Dew Flower: ? ?

Well, it's kind of weird.

When Shi Yanzhi opened the door and entered the bedroom, he saw Su Su playing with the pillow, and when he saw him coming back, he immediately sat down obediently.

Su Su: Ben Su didn't do anything just now, and Yanyan didn't see anything just now. Ben Su was still that beautiful and elegant little hamster.

"Give it to me." Su Su couldn't wait to grab the cup from Shi Yanzhi's hand, and then poured it into his mouth.

"Delicious!" It really was Bensu's favorite flavor.

Although there are no snacks and various small snacks in this world, there is still flower dew, and the taste is still very good.

"Little angel, am I being nice to you?"

Su Su: "Huh? Mmmm!"

"Do you like me the most?"

"Yeah." Su Su took time to answer him again.

Shi Yanzhi: Hmph, the little angel likes me the most. All the moon dew flowers have to stand aside.

Certain Su naturally didn't know what he was thinking. After happily drinking a cup of flower dew, he was satisfied with his little mouth.

"Yanyan, you raise me like this every day, I'm so afraid that I will gain weight." Su Su held her chubby face in a tangled state.

Fat little hamsters don't look good.

Although Bensu doesn't want to gain weight, the flower dew is delicious...

Shi Yanzhi didn't understand what she was struggling with.

"Drinking Moon Dew Flower Dew will not gain weight."

Su Su looked at him with bright eyes.

"Really?"

Shi Yanzhi: "...Well."

Su Su: "Sure enough, I like the moon dew flower the most." The flower dew!

Just now Su Su said that he was his favorite person: "..."

Oh, this sweet little angel.

"Yanyan, what's the matter with you?" Su Su looked at him with a crooked head.

His face looked so ugly.

Shi Yanzhi smiled stiffly.

"It's nothing." It's just jealous, I'm not unhappy at all, and I don't need a little angel to coax me.

Su Su didn't understand what Shi Yanzhi meant at all, and just reached out and touched his long black hair.

"Then Yanyan, go get busy, I won't disturb you." Hehehe, Yanyan's black long straight feels so good~

Shi Yanzhi: The little angel who doesn't understand style!

Then Su Su saw Shi Yanzhi leave quickly.

No matter how you look at the pace, it looks a little bulging, like a child who is about to leave with a sigh of sugar.