Chapter 223: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (19-20)

Bei Yanzhang looked at her expressionlessly.

"hurry up."

Su Su stood up instantly.

"Okay Yanyan." You are fierce, what you say is what you say.

Everyone only saw what their emperor said to Su Su, and then Su Su stood up and sat directly next to Bei Yanzhang, that is, on the dragon chair.

Ministers:! !

The emperor actually let the empress sit on the dragon chair?

A minister was about to stand up and speak out, but Bei Yanzhuang glanced down, and he sat down obediently.

The emperor is too fierce, he can't handle it.

Soon, the banquet started, and Su Su's attention was all on the trays of snacks.

"Eat less, you didn't have dinner." Seeing that her eyes were about to glow, Bei Yanzhang reminded her.

"I know." Ben Su ate.

Banquets, of course, are indispensable for various entertainment programs.

The daughters of many ministers came forward to perform, playing the qin, dancing and dancing, and then all looked at Bei Yanfan with affection.

"Yanyan, which beauties do you think looks better?" Su Su asked Bei Yanfan cheerfully while throwing a snack into his mouth.

Bei Yanzhang wiped the pastry crumbs from the corner of her mouth with a handkerchief.

"I didn't pay attention." He was busy wiping the little queen's mouth.

"Isn't the little beauty not pretty?" She's pretty.

Bei Yanzhang glanced at her.

"You really want me to pay attention to other women?"

Su Su quickly shook his head.

"I don't want to, I don't want to."

Bei Yanzhang: "Then you are not allowed to watch it." What is there to see, jumping like octopus.

"I'm not admiring beautiful women. Besides, if you don't see it, why don't you allow me to see it." Su Su muttered dissatisfiedly.

"Beauty is more important or I am more important?"

Su Su reluctantly said, "You."

Bei Yanzhang's mind was instantly balanced.

"Eat your food well."

"Oh."

Su Su nibbled a few pieces of snacks, and then moved reluctantly, and his little **** moved a little in the direction of Bei Yanzhang.

"You really don't think which little beauty is beautiful?"

Bei Yanzhang stretched out his arms and embraced her, afraid that a certain cake would be carried on him.

"I don't think so." Watching a group of octopuses dancing wildly is better than watching the little queen eat snacks.

At least he can eat more while watching the little queen eat snacks.

Fortunately, Su Su didn't know that Bei Yanfan looked at the group of beauties dancing as if he were watching octopuses, otherwise she would be able to laugh all day.

"Then, since the beauty is not good-looking, look at me~" Su Su blinked and looked at him.

The little girl put on light makeup today and wiped her mouth with lip balm. Her face, which was already delicate enough on weekdays, looked a little brighter.