Chapter 231: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (35-36)

"I, I was very angry just now, okay?" Su Su said unconvinced.

Bei Yanzhang raised his eyebrows.

"What are you angry about?"

"What kind of princess, she actually wants to marry you, do you think I'm not angry? Yanyan belongs to me alone, no one else is allowed to covet." Su Su said with a small hand and hugged Bei Yanfan.

Bei Yanzhang was very useful to Su Su's move.

"Well, yours, no one can take it away." He belonged to the little queen alone.

"You're not allowed to marry that princess." Yanyan is a shrew!

"Okay, don't marry." The little queen said whatever she said.

"Bei Yanzhang's favorability rating is +8, and his favorability rating is currently 72."

I didn't expect the little queen to like me so much.

A good banquet was disturbed by Yan Ya, and it broke up unhappily. Many people had opinions on her, including Dongli.

Especially the other two countries.

Before they had time to perform well in front of Bei Yanzhang, Bei Yanzhang was mad at this woman and walked away.

But no matter what, they all lived in this palace, and they didn't worry about the chance.

After Bei Yanfan coaxed him all night, Su Su finally forgot about the banquet.

Then when she was walking around the garden the next day, she met the princess.

Su Su: "..." Yanyan hasn't come to court yet, so it's rare for Ben Su to get up early, how could this happen...

Su Su hurriedly turned her head and was about to leave.

Seeing that the princess is here, I have no mood, so let's go back.

It's a pity that Su Su's actions fell into Yan Ya's eyes, but she was misunderstood by her that Su Su was afraid of her.

"Stop." Yan Ya walked up to Su Su triumphantly.

A certain Su stopped and continued to move forward without stopping.

Why do you just stop the pastry and stop? That crispy is so shameless.

Seeing that Su Su didn't seem to have heard her words at all, Yan Ya became angry all of a sudden.

"This princess told you to stop!" Yan Ya immediately ran after him and stopped in front of Su Su.

"Why?" Su Su looked up lazily and glanced at her.

"Didn't you just hear this princess tell you to stop?" How dare you not listen to this princess?

"I heard, so what?"

"You, what are you? Dare to talk to this princess like this?"

Su Su glanced at her with a half-smile.

"It's better than you being nothing." Isn't it just a quarrel, Bensu hasn't lost before.

"Princess, forget it, let's go." The maid next to her reminded Yan Ya in a low voice.

At the banquet yesterday, their princess was already very upset. Now many people have opinions on her. If this is passed back to Dongli, Your Majesty will know, and it will definitely be difficult for Her Royal Highness.

"Why forget it? This princess is a princess, so why forget it!"

"Then I'm still the queen, am I older than you? You haven't saluted me until now. It turns out that the etiquette of Dongli is nothing but the same." Tsk, what is the princess, she's a queen, and I'm afraid of you Not a princess.