Chapter 275: On the Self-cultivation of the Singer (The Cook) 37-38

[Our old road has never been favored by Su Su. 】

[The old road is really miserable. 】

【+1. 】

Lin Huizhi glanced at the two of them lightly.

"What's your task today?"

"Hey, today's task is very simple. You are going to help the master's house, no matter what it is, and then you can arrange the rest of the time yourself." Instead of arranging everything, it is better to let them play by themselves.

And seeing this Mo Tingting and Mo Xinxin, I feel uneasy about their good intentions. Instead of getting together and letting them act as demons, it is better to let everyone play their own.

"Then let's go back and have breakfast first, and then go to help Aunt Li check the shop." Su Su discussed with Lu Yanyu as he walked.

"Okay, listen to Susu." Susu said something good.

Seeing them just leaving, Mo Tingting hurriedly chased after them.

"Senior Lu." Mo Tingting stopped Lu Yanyu, but she ignored Su Su next to him as if she didn't see it at all.

Well, others don't want to see Bensu, and Bensu naturally doesn't want to see you either.

Su Su shrugged and stood aside.

"Lu Yingdi, can I come with you?" Mo Tingting blinked deliberately to look at Lu Yanyu.

"No." Lu Yanyu refused without hesitation.

"You have your own tasks, and I am not in the same group as you."

"Well, then we can change teams. Su Su is so powerful, it's okay to be alone, right." Mo Tingting looked at Su Su with a weak look.

A crisp just about to laugh.

"What does it have to do with you when I'm so powerful? Do I have to be alone if I'm so powerful?" Where did you get Ben Su to switch teams with you?

[It just **** me off. 】

[If I say Mo Tingting should not have come to participate in this show, the fan filter is broken. 】

[Without seeing their fans, they were embarrassed to come out and wash the floor. 】

[Crispy baby is so good! 】

[What makes you so powerful, you must be fine by yourself? Do you have to switch teams with you? 】

[It's just that I'm weak and I'm justified. 】

"I, that's not what I meant..." Mo Tingting bowed her head aggrievedly, as if Su Su had bullied her.

It's a pity that the two of them didn't even want to watch her act.

"What the director just said was to help the host who lent you the house to live in, and we don't live together, so I won't change it with you." Su Su said solemnly, and then left.

Mo Tingting was so angry that she couldn't have a direct attack, so she could only turn around and look for Mo Xinxin.

What, it's just a little star outside the 18th line, why are you playing a big name with her, wait, wait until she quits the show, and see how she cleans up this bitch!

On Mo Xinxin's side, of course, she also hit a wall, and Qi Ran and Lin Huizhi were each bigger than the other, so she didn't want to offend her, so she had to leave in despair.

Soon, the three groups were assigned tasks. Su Su and Lu Yanyu visited the store, while Lin Huizhi, Qi Ran, and Mo Tingting were both picking peaches.

"Why didn't I pick peaches..." Su Su complained while sitting on the small bench.