Chapter 225: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (23-24)

"How do I know." Su Su's face was a little red.

Woohoo, what a shame... QAQ

In the end, Bei Yanyan put on the dress for her, then hugged her and sat on the chair, and began to comb her hair.

"Yanyan, you still know this." Su Su looked at him in shock.

Bei Yanfan was calm and continued to comb his hair.

"Looking at your maid too much, it will come naturally."

No wonder he always stood by when Xiao Tao brushed her hair every time she woke up from a nap. It turned out to be a premeditated plan.

"Yanyan, you didn't go to court today." He also slept with Bensu until noon.

"So?" What are you trying to say?

Su Su thief snickered.

"I didn't expect Yanyan to be lazy too."

Bei Yanzhang took it for granted.

"I'm also human, why can't I be lazy."

Bei Yanzhang quickly combed her hair, then took Su Su to dinner.

A Su patted his little head.

"Yeah? It seems to be pretty good..." It's pretty awesome.

Bei Yanzhang still had the expressionless expression on his face, but upon closer inspection, he would find that there was a hint of smugness in someone's eyes.

"Bei Yanzhang's favorability rating is +3, and his favorability rating is currently 48."

After lunch, Bei Yanzhang accompanied her to take a walk in the garden.

Then, Ling Fei told him that a minister had come to him.

Seeing that Bei Yanzhang's face was not very good, Su Su comforted him.

"Maybe there is something important, go and see."

Bei Yanzhang: "..." No matter what his big business is, it's not a good thing to disturb him and the little queen alone.

"Go back by yourself? Or go with me?" Bei Yanzhang looked at Su Su and asked.

"I must have something important to come to you, I'll just go back by myself~"

"Yeah." Bei Yanzhang rubbed her little head, and then told Xiao Tao to send the person back.

Watching Bei Yanfan leave, Su Su quietly hid behind a cluster of flowers.

"Niangniang, what are you doing?" Xiaotao looked at her in shock.

Didn't you say you were going to go back? Why didn't the lady go away?

"Shh, let's hide here and watch." Anyway, they couldn't hear what Ben Su was saying at such a distance.

Several ministers were waiting for Bei Yanzhang in a pavilion in the garden.

After bowing to Bei Yanzhang, he began to report.

Ling Fei, who was standing behind the family emperor, saw Su Su and Xiao Tao hiding behind the flowers at a glance.

Shhhhh!

Su Su winked at him desperately.

Shut up, shut up, don't say Bensu is here!

Ling Fei's mouth twitched a few times, and he silently looked away.

"Your Majesty, Na Fei can't wait any longer."

"That's right, spreading the branches for my royal family is the most important thing."

"Please think twice, Your Majesty!"