Chapter 185; Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind of thing (29-30)

Li Yanxi: Very good, I like your witty appearance.

"Susu, get up." Li Yanxi kissed a certain Susu's little face and started calling her to get up.

Su Su sat up all of a sudden, still muttering: "I'm up, now."

Li Yanxi looked at her dumbfounded.

He said he got up without even opening his eyes.

"Obey, get up quickly."

Five minutes later, the three of them packed up and were ready to go after eating.

Because I got the fifth-level crystal core yesterday, after one night, Lu Yuanzheng's ability also reached the fifth-level.

"Hahaha, I'm also a level 5 powerhouse, not that little trash anymore." Lu Yuanzheng shouted proudly.

"Level five? Powerhouse?" Su Su thought for a while and looked at him seriously.

"I'm level six, stronger than you."

Lu Yuanzheng slumped his shoulders in frustration.

"Sister Susu, don't hit me like that..."

"It's not a blow, it's a fact." Li Yanxi made up for it mercilessly.

What kind of power is the fifth level? In zombies, even new humans cannot evolve.

"Level 5 is already very powerful, and there are not many level 5 ability users in our base." There are no more than ten in total.

"That's because you are too weak." Li Yanxi made no secret of his disgust.

"Brother Yanxi, what is the lowest level of your new humans?" Li Yanxi asked cautiously.

"Level seven."

Lu Yuanzheng: "...Excuse me, I really don't deserve it." The minimum is level 7, God...

"What about the most powerful?"

Li Yanxi smiled at him.

"I."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..." Miscalculation, he shouldn't compare with Brother Yanxi, otherwise he will always be that little trash.

"Then Yanxi brother, since your new humans are so powerful, why don't you attack us?"

Su Su gave him a strange look.

"You, I hope, Yanyan, fight, you?" Is there something wrong with this young man?

No one wants others to attack their own people.

"Why are you attacking you?" Li Yanxi asked back?

"The weak will die."

Lu Yuanzheng: We are not worthy.

"However, if we have this powerful force, then the base will definitely attack the new humans." Lu Yuanzheng lowered his head.

At least according to his brother's character, he would do it.

Rarely, Li Yanxi did not ridicule him, but became serious.

"Existence is meaning, and no one has the right to easily obliterate the existence of a race." No matter what race it is, strong or weak, as long as it exists, it must have its meaning.

"Humans are weak, but selfish, greedy, and hypocritical."

"Isn't it that humans only wanted to pursue immortality back then, and that's why we are there?"

Lu Yuanzheng was taken aback by what he said.

really.

If it wasn't for their delusional desire to break the rules of nature and want to live forever, there would be no end times, no zombies, and no new human beings.