Chapter 183: Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind of food (25-26)

On the contrary, Lu Yuanzheng breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately there are only a few.

The number of zombies has never been reduced much.

For abilities to evolve, they must obtain the crystal core of zombies, and once a human being is scratched or bitten, it will become a zombie.

If the ability is not enough, it will become food for zombies.

Li Yanxi: "Go."

Someone in Li pushed Lu Yuanzheng out.

Road Expedition: ? ?

"No, no, Brother Yanxi, I'm not ready yet..."

"You are already a fourth-level power user, it's time to learn to be independent." Li Yanxi pushed him out without saying a word.

Of course he won't let this kid have any trouble, but in the last days, it is inevitable that he will be alone when he is alone, and it is not every time he can meet someone who helps him.

So he has to be strong.

Lu Yuanzheng drank twice to cheer himself up, and then...

Two beams of light comparable to flashlights were released.

Li Yanxi: "What are you doing..."

"Isn't it Brother Yanxi, you asked me to fight zombies? I, I'm working hard..." Lu Yuanzheng explained weakly.

Li Yanxi was expressionless: "What are you trying to do? Are you lighting it?" Thank you so much.

"Didn't your brother teach you how to use powers?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head blankly.

"No, isn't that what powers are used for?"

"And my brother is very busy and has no time to take care of me." Lu Yuanzheng's expression was obviously lost.

"It's okay, Yanyan, teach you." Su Su pushed Li Yanxi out.

"Go! Yanyan." Teach him.

Li Yanxi raised his eyebrows.

"It's very rude for Susu to command me."

"Isn't it okay?" A certain Su was fiercely bulging with a cute little face.

Li Yanxi touched her little head.

"Of course, fiancee."

Su Su: "..." was counter-killed, counter-killed...

Seeing the little girl's obviously annoyed expression, Li Yanxi wanted to laugh.

How can it be so cute.

"Li Yanxi's favorability rating is +5, and his favorability rating is currently 48."

"I only teach it once, remember it." Li Yanxi froze the zombies and started teaching.

Lu Yuanzheng was stunned.

Okay, that's awesome, is this... an invisible pretence?

"Imagine concentrating all the powers of your whole body on your hands and sending them out in an instant."

"Just, it's that simple?" Lu Yuanzheng couldn't believe it.

Li Yanxi glanced at him.

"Since it's so simple, why don't you?" After all, it's because you're stupid.

"Then I'll try." Lu Yuanzheng took a deep breath, and according to the method Li Yanxi said, he waved at the zombies that were frozen into ice sculptures.