Chapter 248: I am a kind black swan (17-18)

Although someone had a calm face, he couldn't hold back his ears, and it was like dripping blood.

Su Su: "Your ears are red."

Weiyans: "Nonsense, how could my ears be red?" What kind of ruthless devil he is, how could his ears be red.

"But it's really red..." Why is Bensu trying to lie to you?

"Anyway, I'll make your face red."

A Su Su was suddenly shocked.

"Not red or not, you can be ruthless, but ruthless, how can you be shy." Right, don't pull Bensu's face...

"What did you just call me?" Weiyans asked deliberately, pretending to be nothing.

"Your ears are red?"

Wei Yansi's face darkened little by little.

"It's not this." Little Dude Goose knew that his ears were red just thinking about it.

"Yanyan?"

"Well, I'll call it that in the future." Viyans said casually.

"Oh."

Weiyans: "..." Why is the little goose's reaction so flat? Does she not like me anymore? Do you like someone else.

"Oh, **** goose." Weiyans glanced at her coldly.

Su Su looked at him inexplicably.

"Ah?" Okay, why did you say that Bensu is a scum goose, and Bensu didn't provoke anyone this time.

"Cough, it's nothing." He accidentally said what was in his heart.

Su Su: Dog Yanyan. →_→

You will tell me, will I not tell you?

Of course, she didn't dare to say it.

Bensu really doesn't want to become a duck again.

Tutu: How many times have I said it, it's a swan, not a duck...

Weiyans sat next to her and watched her pick the flower for a while, touch the grass curiously for a while, and then turned to look at something else after a while.

"Weyens favorability +8, currently favorability is 30."

The little silly goose is really a little silly goose, so interested in everything.

A flower can be seen so vigorously.

After Su Su had enough playing in the garden, Weiyans took her back.

A Su yawned and followed behind him staggeringly.

"Why are you sleepy again?" Are you a pig?

"What do you mean by being sleepy? I didn't take a nap today, okay?" Sleepiness is also normal.

"I think you are a pig, not a swan."

Su Suhun turned back into a black little swan, and his little wings patted his calf.

"Hug." Come on, I'm so sleepy.

Someone just disliked Su Su, but he would immediately squat down and pick her up.

Su Su comfortably found a good position in his arms, closed her eyes, and went to sleep.

A Crisp: Sometimes it's good to be a little swan...

Weiyans helped her clean the little feet that had just stepped on the ground before putting her back on the bed.

As soon as she touched the soft bed, Su Su's sleeping position became uncontrollable.