Chapter 252: I am a kind black swan (25-26)

While the two little girls were chatting, Auston entangled Wiyens again.

"Just tell me, what is your relationship with my father?" He died of curiosity, but this man didn't tell him.

Wei Yan was expressionless: "It doesn't matter."

So angry, the little silly goose left him and was happy.

"Impossible, you are definitely related." His intuition was not wrong.

Weiyans finally retracted his gaze that had been looking at Su Su and looked at him.

"Want to know?"

Auston nodded: "Yes."

Weiyans spit out two words coldly.

"beg me."

Auston did not hesitate: "Please."

Weiyans: "..." This scene seems to be familiar...

Wayans sighed.

Su Su is right, he does have the right to know.

"Ask Susu tomorrow, she'll tell you."

Auston didn't understand.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Wayans glanced at him.

"Do you still want to know?" Why so much nonsense.

Auston: "Okay."

"But why is it tomorrow and not now?"

Weiyans looked at the two little girls who were chatting happily.

"You think she'll take care of you now, then go ahead."

Auston was silent for a few seconds.

"Never mind." If you ask now, you won't be able to ask anything.

So early in the morning the next day, there was a knock on the door of Viyans.

Fortunately, Su Su slept early yesterday and didn't stay in bed.

"It's Auston, let's talk to him." Weiyans touched Su Su's little head.

"You really don't want to come with me?"

"I'm not going, I'll be here waiting for you to come back."

"Okay." Su Su opened the door and saw Auston standing outside the door at a glance.

"Where's Bonnie?" Why not?

"I haven't gotten up yet." He really wanted to know so much that he didn't sleep much all night and got up early in the morning.

"Then let's go to the park."

The two walked in the park, because Auston deliberately screened off the other guards, so there were only the two of them here.

"Didn't you always want to know what Yanyan's relationship with you is?" Su Su sighed.

"You two are actually brothers."

"You also saw that because of his black hair and black eyes, he was abandoned by the old king, and then adopted by a kind wizard and grew up. You are his younger brother."

"When you were young, the wizard has been guarding your safety. When Yanyan grew up and sensible, the person who protected you became him."

"You should also know that without Yanyan's protection, no matter how smart you are, you will never live so comfortably."

"Then, who is that wizard? Why do you want to protect me?" No matter how Oston thought about it, he had no idea that he actually had an older brother, and Weiyans was actually his older brother.