Chapter 266: On the Self-cultivation of the Singer (The Cook) 19-20

"Yes, doesn't the proprietress want to be photographed?" Then we may not be photographed.

"What's the matter? I wish you could advertise for me." The proprietress covered her mouth and smiled.

"The little girl looks so cute, what's her name?" This girl looks really watery.

The proprietress looked at Su Su with a smile.

"My name is Su Su, this is Lin Huizhi's predecessor, does the lady boss know?" If you don't know Bensu, you should know Sister Huihui.

"Ah, I know this beauty, and I have seen her TV series." The lady boss smiled even more when she saw Lin Huizhi.

"You little girl?"

"Ah, I'm an 18th-tier star, not famous." Su Su scratched his head embarrassedly.

"Hey, the little girl is so handsome, how could someone not like it, don't worry, it will be popular in the future, I'll get you a barbecue." The proprietress comforted Su Su and went back to work.

[Thanks to the proprietress for comforting Susu baby. 】

[Don't be afraid, baby, we will be red sooner or later. 】

[The proprietress likes our crispy so much, she has always praised it for being good-looking, hahahaha. 】

[I said, does anyone remember that we Susu are singers? 】

[Hahaha, yes, I just remembered that we Susu are singers. 】

Soon, the barbecue ordered by the two of them was served.

Su Su's little nose sniffed, and her eyes lit up.

"smell good."

Su Su couldn't wait to take a bunch of grilled chicken wings and stuff it into his mouth.

"It's delicious, and the lady boss's craftsmanship is super good." A Crisp muttered while eating.

"Would you like a drink?" Lin Huizhi asked her.

"Yes, drink Kuo Le!" A Su said inarticulately.

"You are also active when you eat." Lin Huizhi shook his head helplessly.

Soon Lin Huizhi brought two bottles of Coke.

"Thank you, Sister Huihui." Su Su opened the bottle cap and inserted a straw to take a sip.

"Wait." Lin Huizhi stopped her.

Su Su looked at her puzzled.

"what's wrong?"

"Wipe your mouth." Lin Huizhi helplessly picked up a tissue and wiped Su Su's greasy little mouth.

"Hehe~" A Su picked up Coke and gulped a few sips.

"Comfortable!"

"Senior Lin, Susu." A gentle bass sounded, Su Su was stunned for two seconds, then turned to look, the two were obviously Lu Yanyu and Liu Heng.

"Senior Liu is good, Senior Lu is good." Su Su greeted obediently.

Alas, why do you have to disturb people's cooking?

"Hey, don't be so polite." Liu Heng waved his hand.

"Do you want to share a table for BBQ?" Liu Heng looked at the two with bright eyes.

Su Su, Lin Huizhi: "..."

[Hahaha, I didn't expect you to be such Liu Heng. 】

[I laughed so hard, how could Emperor Liu Ying have become so sculpted. 】