Chapter 191; Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind of food (41-42)

Li Yanxi turned his head and hugged Su Su without looking at it.

"You go to bed for me too."

A certain crisp kicked his two short legs.

"I'll go by myself!"

Li Yanxi put her in the quilt and wrapped it up.

"Good night."

Su Su silently moved to his side, grabbing his clothes with her little hands.

"Good night, Yanyan."

Early the next morning, there was another knock on Li Yanxi's door...

Su Su hid himself under the quilt in a daze, and kicked Li Yanxi with his little feet.

"Yanyan, it's so noisy..." Bensu is going to sleep...

"Good, I'll go out and have a look." He wanted to see who was the disturbing dream in the morning.

As soon as the door opened, Li Yanxi saw Nanyu.

Before Nanyu could speak, he saw his boss showing a gentle smile at him.

"Tell me how you want to die."

Nanyu: "..." Don't, don't be like this... He doesn't want to die yet.

"Boss, I have business with you."

"What business needs to be said in the morning."

"Boss, this base is surrounded by zombies." Nanyu quickly spoke.

Not to mention, the boss looks like he is going to hack him...

"What zombie?" A Chou rubbed his eyes in a daze, and stuck out a small head from behind Li Yanxi.

Su Su was wearing a cute furry pajamas, her little paws rubbed her eyes, her cute little face was full of ignorant expressions, and she looked soft and cute.

Li Yanxi immediately blocked the person behind him.

"Go and change your clothes." Only he could see the cute little appearance of his little zombie.

"Oh." Su Su staggered away.

"Say, what's going on."

"There is a group of high-level zombies who led a large group of zombies to the base, but they haven't started to attack, but they seem to be waiting for someone to come out. I suspect they are waiting for you, boss."

Nanyu had an expression of "Boss, when did you offend so much and be mourned?"

"In that case, if you go out and take a look, you'll know."

Five minutes later, Nanyu appeared at the gate with Li Yanxi and Su Su.

"Brother Yanxi." Lu Yuanzheng rushed to Li Yanxi's side immediately.

"The base hasn't been repaired yet. If the zombies attack suddenly, we won't be able to stop it." Lu Yuanchen looked serious.

"What are you afraid of?" Li Yanxi glanced lazily at the zombies across from him.

Indeed, there were quite a few high-level zombies mixed in there, five-level, six-level, seven-level, and even a level-eight zombie leading the way.

Li Yanxi glanced at the little girl beside him.

"My family's Zombies for Susu's promotion have arrived." Zhengchou didn't know where to find the eighth-level crystal nucleus, and the crystal nucleus was delivered to the door.

The leading eighth-level zombie looked like an old man.

Hearing this, he sneered immediately.

"If you want to come and get my crystal nucleus, you should also see if you have the ability."