Chapter 297: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (End)

Just give me a perfunctory kiss?

Su Su: "...Then what else do you want?" Didn't you say you wanted to kiss? Why did it become Bensu perfunctory to you again?

Qi Yanheng looked at her in dissatisfaction.

"Is this how you should treat your guardian?" Are you just perfunctory?

"What guardian, you are not my guardian!" You are Gou Yanyan. →_→

Hearing Su Su's words, Qi Yanheng didn't refute, but stood up silently, as if to find something.

"Why are you going?" Su Su quickly grabbed him.

"Looking for the marriage certificate, Mrs. Qi said I'm not her guardian." Show her the evidence.

"Don't, don't, come back, it's not enough for you to be my guardian." Really, really Yanyan.

Qi Yanheng touched her little head again.

"As long as you know."

"Okay, let's go home, Mom and Su Shuo are here." Qi Yanheng put away his phone, carried Su Su to his side, tied her hair, and then arranged her clothes.

"Ah? What are you doing with your mother?"

"The absence of a certain child this afternoon scared everyone. They came to see you." Qi Yanheng looked at his work with satisfaction.

Very good, the ball head for Mrs. Qi is very cute, and the craftsmanship has improved.

"Okay, let's go."

"But it's not time to get off work yet." Su Su looked at him eagerly.

"You're absent from work."

Qi Yanheng gave her a proud look.

"I am the boss, I can leave if I want." This is not absenteeism.

Su Su: Rich and self-willed.

When Qi Yanheng brought Su Su back home, Lu Qiuya and Su Shuo immediately surrounded him.

"What's the matter, Susu, are you all right? You scared mother to death. That Bai Yunxi is really, if you want to tie it, you can tie Yanheng. What's going on with our family Susu? She likes Yanheng but not Yanheng. You." Lu Qiuya took Su Su's little hand and turned around.

"Don't be afraid, Susu, Mom has made a lot of delicious food for you, come in." It scared her family Susu.

"Don't worry, my brother will avenge you, I won't let that person go." Dare to bully Susu, think he doesn't exist as a brother, right?

The two pushed Qi Yanheng away, pulling Su Su and leaving.

Qi Yanheng: "..." I don't deserve a look, do I?

It doesn't matter if he is, what's the matter with stealing his Mrs. Qi?

Qi Yanheng followed the door with a dark face and expressionless.

Lu Qiuya and Su Shuo one pushed Su Su into the restaurant, and the other stuffed her chopsticks.

"Eat, Susu must be hungry. These are all dishes that Mom made for you. You like them. Eat more."

Su Shuo also nodded.

"Well, auntie is right, let's have a quick meal."

Su Su looked at this and looked at that.

"That... I wasn't actually frightened or injured. I called the police to catch the kidnappers..." It was Yanyan who was really frightened.

"Susu is amazing." Lu Qiuya praised her immediately.