Chapter 299: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (3-4)

Looking at the little girl who was huddled in her arms and sleeping soundly, someone pinched her little face helplessly.

"It's a big heart." He could fall asleep in the arms of a strange man.

Hmm... But there is cheap but not white.

He simply closed his eyes and rested.

It wasn't until seven o'clock the next morning, when the alarm clock rang, that Su Su slowly got up.

"Dog company, you want me to get up so early every day..." Mousu ​​complained while moving to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and then changed his clothes.

When he came out after washing up, what someone saw was Su Su who was dressed up and could go out at any time.

Why do you look good in work clothes? Not a beauty pageant.

Someone thought a little unhappy.

It wasn't until breakfast was ready and placed on the table that Su Su realized that Gou Yanyan was still there.

A Su: "Why are you still here?"

someone: "..."

A graceful smile appeared on someone's face, and the entire enchanting face seemed to become brighter.

Su Su: Just say what you want to say. What does it mean to giggle at me?

After so many small worlds have passed, Bensu has long been immune to your face, okay?

Chu Tingyan bent slightly towards her.

"Introduce myself, I'm Chu Tingyan, one of the only demons left today."

Su Su took a mouthful of noodles while holding the bowl.

"Oh."

Chu Tingyan: "..." What happened, she didn't respond at all.

A Crisp: Originally there was, but after waiting for half a month, no matter how enthusiastic it is, it should become cold.

Su Su glanced at him, only to realize that someone's eyes were red.

Yo, you can't even hide it, right?

"You said your name was Chu Tingyan?"

Chu Tingyan showed her a charming smile.

"Of course."

"Then why do you have the name Dongfang, but you are wearing a suit?" Su Su glanced at the tuxedo on him.

"Are you... a mixed race?"

Chu Tingyan: "..." I never thought that what she wanted to ask was actually this.

Someone picked up his messy mood, and then continued to smile: "Keeping pace with the times." You can't still wear ancient clothes now.

"Oh~" Su Su lowered her head and continued to make noodles.

Chu Tingyan: "..." What's the matter, we don't care about him?

After eating and drinking, and washing the bowl again, a certain crisp picked up the small bag and was ready to go out.

Chu Tingyan: "...you just leave me alone?" Just left?

"I have to go to work, you can do it yourself." It was Gou Yanyan anyway, so no need to say hello.

"Ah, yes, if you have pink eye, you need to go for treatment. Don't infect me." Su Su said and took a few steps back in fear.

Chu Tingyan: "You see me like pink eye?" Who told you that pink eye is like this?