Chapter 226: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (25-26)

Su Su took a deep breath and ran directly towards Bei Yanzhang.

"Yanyan~"

Bei Yanzhang only heard a whirring voice, and then a petite figure rushed towards him.

Bei Yanzhang raised his hand to catch her and hugged her into his arms.

"What are you doing in such a hurry." The tone was still a little cold, but it was many times softer than before.

"Didn't you say you left first? Tell me, how much have you overheard?"

"What eavesdropping, I'm listening openly, okay?" Really, it's so unpleasant.

"Well, eavesdropping openly." So still eavesdropping.

"Let's go, let's go back." Su Su shook his big hand.

"etc."

"No, I'm leaving now, you, come with me."

Bei Yanzhang could see at a glance that she was trying to intercede.

Someone in the north was unmoved.

"Let's go, please, I want to go back with Yanyan." Su Su looked at him pitifully.

"Bei Yanzhang's favorability rating is +6, and his favorability rating is currently 54."

Bei Yanzhang sighed.

Really, kind little queen.

"Let's go." Bei Yanyan glanced at the people.

"no next time."

"Yes, yes, send off the emperor." Those people knelt on the ground and were about to cry.

They almost lost their lives.

"You too, there is no next time." Others were still scolding her just now, but turned their heads and pleaded for others.

"I know, I know~" Su Su happily pulled him back to Liuyun Palace.

A Su didn't know what to think, and shrunk his small mouth.

"Yanyan, do you also dislike me for being a little fool?"

Bei Yanzhang was stunned.

It seems that the little queen still cares about others calling her a little fool.

"No, I never thought the little queen was a fool."

Bei Yanzhang took the man into his arms, his expression and voice were softer than ever before.

"My family Susu is just simpler and kinder than others, not a little fool." His family Susu actually understands everything, just like just now, and is smarter than anyone, just a little childish.

You should know, she actually knows better than anyone else.

Su Su looked up at him.

"Really?"

"Well." Even if the little queen is really a fool, he will not dislike it.

It's better to be a fool, then as long as he treats the little queen better, the little queen will be full of herself.

"Yanyan hug~"

But this time, Bei Yanzhang pushed her away.

"Don't be coquettish."

"Why?" Su Su was a little puzzled.

Bei Yanzhang looked at her coldly.

"I want to kiss you."

Su Su pouted her small mouth.

"To kiss~"

As soon as the kiss was over, Bei Yanzhang looked blankly at the little girl who was panting slightly in his arms.