Chapter 285: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (15-16)

Qi Yanheng: I see how long you can sleep.

"Get up quickly."

"It's early in the morning, and the Civil Affairs Bureau didn't get off work so quickly." Su Su murmured while lifting the quilt.

"You're not bossy at all."

"If you keep sleeping like this, it's not surprising that the door is closed." Qi Yanheng said lightly, leaning against the bathroom door.

"Yanyan, you've changed, we're not married yet, you've learned to hate me, I still remember the indifferent eyes you looked at me when we first met..."

Qi Yanheng chuckled.

"I remember too."

"I don't know who said that I was beaten as soon as we met." He also forced him to sleep like a hooligan.

If it weren't for the cuteness of this little rascal and the rascal he liked, he would have beaten him out.

Su Su: Can't hear, can't hear...

The process of getting the certificate was exceptionally smooth, except on the way to the Civil Affairs Bureau, Qi Yanheng came out with two red books in just a few minutes.

After getting in the car, Qi Yanheng took the red book and kept looking at it, while looking at Su Su.

"Why?" A Su couldn't help but ask him.

"See if I brought the wrong person back."

Susu: ? ?

Qi Yanheng spoke earnestly.

"It looks exactly like my wife, and it seems that I didn't recognize the wrong person."

"Happy wedding, Mrs. Qi." Qi Yanheng said and kissed her small mouth.

"Your wedding present."

Just as Su Su opened his mouth to speak, Qi Yanheng continued: "You're welcome, just accept it." They are both husband and wife, so there is no need to show off like this.

Su Su: Who is polite to you! (Brumbling)

Why does Yanyan seem to be a different person when she gets married...

It was clear that he used to be a cold and tyrannical boss, why is he sao and flirting now.

How on earth could he be so expressionless while saying such sao...〒▽〒

It seemed that he could see what Su Su was thinking, and Qi Yanheng replied to her again.

"Because I'm thick-skinned." That's why I can talk nonsense in a serious manner.

"Okay, fasten your seat belt, Mrs. Qi, I'm going to drive." Qi Yanheng said, giving her a meaningful look.

"Car to kindergarten."

Su Su: "You, that's enough!" Is it alright to leave a little face for yourself?

Qi Yanheng: No, the face is too big to keep, and it fell to the ground.

"Qi Yanheng's favorability rating is +25, and his favorability rating is currently 53."

Soon, Qi Yanheng's cell phone rang, and Qi Yanheng didn't turn his head.

"Mrs. Qi, answer the phone." He was inconvenient to drive.

All right, just take it.

Su Su picked up the phone and saw that it was an unremarked number.

As soon as it was connected, Lu Qiuya's elegant voice came over there.

"Son, are you done?" Has the person been kidnapped home?