Chapter 281: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (7-8)

"Okay, close your eyes, I'm going to start the massage." A Su's little white hands were placed on his head.

After coaxing Qi Yanheng to sleep as always, Su Su yawned and went back to his room.

The next day, when she woke up, Qi Yanheng had already left. After slowly finishing breakfast, Su Su's phone rang.

"Hello? Brother."

Hearing his sister's whirring voice, Su Shuo's expression softened unconsciously.

"Susu, how are you doing at Qi's house?" Although we have always been in touch, I don't feel relieved if I don't call to confirm.

"Very good." Su Su said the truth.

Eat well, sleep well, and watch Yan Yan.

"Then do you want to go to dinner with my brother at noon today? I have a new restaurant here."

Sure enough, Su Su on the other side of the phone was immediately excited.

"If you want to, you have to eat with your brother!" ≧▽≦

"Then my brother will come to pick you up at noon."

"Hey hey, okay." The two chatted again, and then hung up the phone.

There, Qi Yanheng, who had been waiting in the company until after one o'clock in the afternoon, didn't see anyone coming, and his face gradually darkened.

Did she forget to bring her lunch? Why haven't you come yet?

Qi Yanheng took out his mobile phone and wanted to call her, and found out... He didn't have Su Su's mobile phone number, nor her WeChat account.

Qi Yanheng dialed Lu Qiuya's phone number.

"Yanheng actually took the initiative to find me, which is really rare." As soon as the call was connected, Lu Qiuya couldn't help but tease him.

"Mom, what's Susu's number?" Qi Yanheng asked straightforwardly without talking nonsense.

"Yo, didn't you say you don't like people? Why, are you asking me for their phone number again?" Lu Qiuya snickered on the other side of the phone.

"Mom, don't make fun of me." Qi Yanheng said in a cold voice.

He is in a bad mood now.

"Okay, I'll send it to you." Lu Qiuya hung up the phone and quickly sent him Su Su's phone number.

Someone saved it first, and then broadcast it to her.

Not long after the phone rang, Su Su answered.

"Hello? Hello." It's an unknown number, who could it be?

"it's me."

Ah, it's Gou Yanyan. →_→

"What's the matter?" Su Su stuffed a mouthful of rice into her mouth.

"Where's my lunch?"

A crisp: ! !

Oops, I was so happy to eat, but I forgot that there was still this crop.

"It's fine if you order takeout yourself, I'm not your chef." Somesu felt a little guilty.

"I don't care." He just wanted to eat the food she made.

"I'm eating out with people." How to cook for you.

"Eat? Who? Men and women?" Going out to eat with others without bringing him lunch?

"My brother acridine." Su Su's voice was innocent.

Qi Yanheng: "..." I forgot that there is such a person.