Chapter 213: Extra Shi Yanzhi

More than a hundred years ago, there were only two families with eight-winged angels in heaven. One of them was killed soon after giving birth to a baby boy. No one was spared except the boy.

Yes, that boy is me, Shi Yanzhi.

At that time, I was only ten years old.

Since then, I've been hiding, thinking that one day when I grow up, I'll be able to take revenge on the guy who killed my parents.

I worked hard to grow up and increase my strength, just so that one day I could take revenge.

Unfortunately, before I was strong enough to take revenge, I was found.

Yaros, my father's capable subordinate, killed all my parents in order to become the archangel. When he was chasing me, I also learned that another family with eight-winged angels was also chased by him. kill.

Because he was afraid that his position would be shaken, he exterminated both families.

After learning this news, I was stimulated, and then, I became a fallen angel.

It is also because of this that I was able to escape from serious injuries and come to the devil world.

After I came to the Demon World, I immediately checked the marks on my body.

An eight-winged angel sigil.

The imprint is still there, and the little angel I guard is still alive, just like me, I am relieved.

It's fine, but I can't go to her either.

I have become a fallen angel.

Soon, I used the fastest speed to become the Demon King of the Demon World, ready to take revenge on Aros.

But Yaros obviously didn't want to let me go.

After I became the Demon King, he sent people countless times to kill me, but unfortunately they failed.

I am not the me I used to be, and I cannot be killed easily.

And all these changes came from a certain battle a hundred years later.

That day, I learned that Aros had sent someone to the Demon Realm again, in the name of getting rid of the Demon Race.

But I knew that he actually wanted to get rid of it, it was me.

By the time I arrived, both sides were already fighting. At this time, I saw a little girl squatting in the corner.

The little angel had four pairs of beautiful wings and was squatting in the corner looking at the flowers.

While everyone was fighting, she was looking at flowers.

I stopped in front of her and asked her what she was doing. The little guy replied in a serious and milky voice: "I'm watching fafa."

I don't know why, but I suddenly fell in love with her.

Yes, this little angel I know, she is the little angel I guard.

We are the only two eight wings left in this world.

I took her as a captive, took her to my site, and branded her.

But in fact only I know that I never took her as a prisoner, it was just an excuse, and the branding was just to keep her by my side.

I also know her name, Su Su, I like the little angel very much, and I also like the little angel's name very much.

Later, in getting along day by day, I gradually fell in love with her.

But here comes Yaros.

The little angel suspects that I used her to make her a traitor to heaven.

Seeing the grievances of the little angel shed tears, I was so distressed that I was about to suffocate, so I quickly confessed to her.

It was true that at first I wanted to use her, but after putting people by my side, I gave up the idea.

I like the little angel very much, I don't want to use her, and I know that the little angel will definitely cry like this now, I don't want her to cry, I will feel distressed.

I also told her what happened.

But I won't let her take revenge, these things, it's fine if I take care of them.

The little angel is still young and should not face these bad things. I want her to grow up happily, instead of living in hatred all day like me.

Later, we confirmed our relationship, and the little angel also fell in love with me. I was very happy, and I have never been so happy.

After Yaros died, I finally got my revenge.

For my parents, Su Su's parents, and myself, from that day on, I no longer carry hatred on my body.

After Yaros died, Su Su and I became partners, and we even got the blessing of God and got such a pair of rings.

I never thought that as a fallen angel, I would still be blessed one day.

But what pleases me most is that we are blessed.

If a pair of angels are blessed by heaven when they become partners, it means that they love each other until death.

I was very happy that day, I can say it was the happiest day of my life.

Looking back, I think I could laugh out loud too.

After we became partners, we had a child, a little angel who looked like Susu.

She looks cute, but she doesn't look like me at all, she looks like Susu, and as soon as they go out, everyone will think they are mother and daughter.

Like Susu, I just want a little angel like Susu.

I want to see what my little angel looked like as a child.

Susu named her Shi Jinxi.

I like this little guy very much, of course, I prefer her mother, Susu is the most important thing in my heart, no one can replace her.

Without Susu, this little guy would not have appeared, nor would I be who I am now.

The little guy is very smart and learns things very quickly, especially like sticky and crispy, she likes her mother very much.

Well, just like me, I also like my little angel very much. (satisfy)

Xixi's personality is very cheerful, she is like a little sun, warming everyone around her.

As soon as you see her smile, you will feel that all the tiredness will be swept away.

Like us, the little guy is also an eight-winged angel. Her wings are as good-looking as crispy ones, and she is naturally talented.

From the combination of my talents and Su Su's talents, she will only be stronger than us.

Later, when Xixi grew up, I handed over the demon world to her and took my little angel to the two-person world.

In the first half of my life, I lived in hatred all day long, and the only thing that supported my life was revenge.

Later, I met my little angel. She was like a ray of sunshine, quietly illuminating my barren world, warming me and healing me at the same time.

She didn't dislike me at all as a fallen angel, she even praised me, she said I looked good.

In the days with the little angel, I am very relaxed, very happy, very happy, which I have never had before.

For her, I am willing to remove all the shackles on my body and exist only for her.

What's wrong with that? We are each other's guardian angels, born to exist for each other.

Shi Yanzhi: Before I met you, my whole life was for revenge, but for you, I am willing to give up everything, and for the rest of my life, I only live for you.

- Shi Yanzhi's story is finished.