Chapter 239: Extra Bei Yanzhang

I am Bei Yanzhang, the emperor of the Northern Territory.

Originally, I was just an unknown little prince. After a lot of fights, I finally sat in that position.

But on the day I finally ascended the throne, someone passed me an imperial edict that if I wanted to get the throne, I had to marry the daughter of Prime Minister Su's family.

After investigation, I found out that Prime Minister Su Yang saved my father's life when he was young, so the father ordered that no matter who the next emperor is, he must marry his daughter, yes, the queen, not concubine.

After finally getting to this point, of course I will not give up, because I know that there are many people who are willing to marry that girl for the throne.

And her end will certainly not be much better.

So, I still married her.

I originally thought that if I marry, I will marry, anyway, I will definitely not fall in love with anyone in my life.

So I married her and gave her all the treatment she deserved, but I never saw her with my own eyes.

In the half month after the canonization ceremony, we never met again, and I didn't even look at her carefully during the ceremony.

Until that day, when I passed by the Imperial Garden, I saw a small group squatting on the ground.

I will always remember that day she was wearing a sky blue dress, squatting on the ground and looking at me wronged.

Just one look, I was moved.

Well, my little queen is very timid and always bickers with me, but she is also very cute. I like her very much.

Only later, the little queen has another identity, my savior.

I was careless, and the consequence of being careless was that I was poisoned.

Later, according to Ling Fei, after the little queen found out that I was poisoned, she was very calm, completely different from her usual appearance, and she drove everyone away.

Then, I was rescued.

Although I don't know how the little queen saved me, I could feel that the person who saved me was his little queen.

As for how to save me, um, if the little queen doesn't tell me, I just don't know and don't ask anything.

No one has any secrets, and the little queen is no exception, but as long as the little queen is always by my side, it is enough.

It's just a pity that I didn't see what the little queen would look like at that time.

It's just that she must have been helpless at the time.

My little queen, a little girl who has been spoiled since she was a child, because I fell down inexplicably, and all the burdens must be placed on her alone.

The little queen is so squeamish and a person who likes to act like a spoiled child. At that time, she seemed to be a different person. She became calm, wise, and fought wit and courage with the people around her.

Just to protect me.

Well, of course I was also moved at the time.

Of course, I am also a vengeful emperor. After I woke up, Nanchang and Dongli were taken down by me.

The relationship between Xi Zhao and the Northern Territory is even further.

And the little queen, as soon as she saw me awake, she immediately hugged me and cried.

The crying eyes were all red, and the chubby face was wrinkled, pitiful and funny.

But I didn't laugh, the little queen would hit me if I did.

I don't want to be beaten.

Later, when the little queen was pregnant, I was a little unhappy, because I didn't like someone to **** the little queen from me, but what should come will always come.

I can only talk to the little guy in her stomach every day after the little queen falls asleep.

Don't rob me of the little queen, the little queen is mine alone.

Later, the little guy was born, it was two, a brat and a little princess.

They are cute and not afraid of me at all, but the little queen likes me the most. This is what the little queen said herself.

He is the little queen's favorite.

Well, not to mention, my little queen told me to go back to dinner, and I'm going to accompany the little queen

- Bei Yanzhang's story is finished.