Chapter 193; Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind (45-46)

After this incident, everyone in the base knew about the new humans and knew that they were not enemies.

In particular, the pile of crystal nuclei left by Li Yanxi helped many people.

"Don't talk about it, others, talk about ourselves." Li Yanxi turned to look at Su Su.

"Should we consider a wedding after we go back?"

Su Su's little face "rubbed" flushed.

"I, I listened to Yanyan..." Oh, it's really embarrassing~

However, before Su Su was shy for a long time, someone suddenly stopped the two in front of them.

"Yanyan, someone is there."

"Well, I know." The two had been following him and Su Su not long after they came out of the base.

"Boy, hand over all your supplies, and leave the little girl next to you, how about we let you go?" It was the man on the left who spoke.

The two looked like they were in their thirties, and they looked a bit hideous. They didn't look like good people, and there was a hint of viciousness in their eyebrows.

Li Yanxi: What should I do? His Susu looks so good-looking that many people coveted him.

Seeing that Li Yanxi did nothing, the man glared at him dissatisfied.

"I tell you, just do it if you are sensible, or be careful that your little life will be explained here."

"I've heard it all. Someone in the Phoenix Nest Base took the seat. Not long ago, they encountered a wave of zombies. Now it is estimated that there is a lot of misfortune, and no one can come to save you."

The man on the right also laughed when he heard this.

"Big brother, if we rush over now, maybe we can take that base as our own." The two brothers will be rich by then.

Su Su glanced at the two of them speechlessly.

"Is your network so delayed?" I don't even know what happened, I'm afraid those in the middle are all made up by my own brain...

"Forget about Yanyan, if you don't have the same knowledge as them, let's go." Su Su shook his head and pulled Li Yanxi to leave.

This kind of brain damage, Ben Su doesn't even want to fight.

"Hey, little girl, he can go, but you must stay." The man who was standing on the left suddenly stopped the two of them.

"I'll give you one last chance, get out of the way." Li Yanxi looked at the two of them expressionlessly, and the momentum around him became more and more fierce.

Both of them were startled, and then calmed down immediately.

"Do you think we'll be afraid of you if you pretend to be bluffing? Let me tell you, my eldest brother is a fifth-level power user, how about it, be afraid, boy, be wise, and give us that little girl obediently, Otherwise..." As the man said, he was about to grab Su Su.

In his opinion, his boss's ability is so powerful that no one will dare to resist.

Unfortunately, as soon as he stretched out his hand, his entire arm was frozen.

"Well, what's going on here?"

Li Yanxi glanced at him blankly, the ice cubes shattered, and his arm instantly shattered into countless pieces that couldn't be put together.

"Ahhh, my hand!!" The man screamed and covered his arm.

"Since it's not someone from the base, then I'm relieved."