Chapter 277: Extra Xuan Yanchen

As the last main **** of the God Realm, I have always been conscientious and dedicated, fighting for the people of the God Realm, and for the people of the whole world.

What I didn't expect was that I ended up dying so casually.

Just because they were wrongly accused of colluding with the demons, they didn't even need serious evidence, so they made a hasty decision.

It was only then that I discovered that what a **** like me did was not so competent, and at least many people wanted to pull me down.

What surprised me even more was that the Great Elder, who had always been a kind elder in my heart, was actually the one who led all this.

Only then did I realize that even immortals have a lot of darkness in their hearts, and their hearts are even darker than mortals.

Because they always want more, more.

Maybe it was because God didn't like me dying so carelessly, and it actually gave me a new life.

Didn't you say I colluded with the demons? OK, so why am I not as you wish?

I got rid of the Demon Lord early, took that position myself, unified the Demon Race, and even absorbed his Demonic Qi, and began to cultivate like a Demon Race.

All this, until she met me, started.

That day, Yuejiao came to me and brought me a small pet, a chubby little thing that looked like a mouse but not a mouse.

I have never seen such a creature in the realm of the gods, and she has opened her mind, which proves that she is not an ordinary small animal, she can cultivate and transform into a human form.

I left her.

As for why I stayed, only I know.

Since that day, this little guy has been kept by my side. She is very smart and knows how to care for people. She comforts me when I am in a bad mood, and she accompanies me obediently when I am busy, never making trouble. .

Everyone thought that I doted on this little pet to the fullest, but in fact, I raised Susu as a little daughter-in-law.

Yes, right from the start, I liked her the first time I met her.

Because I know that she can change shape, and the combination between gods and beasts is not unheard of in the world of gods.

Once the divine beast is transformed, it has already stepped into the god-level, no longer an animal, but a divine beast or a fairy beast.

And all these changes happened on the day the Great Elder brought someone to "expose" me.

The exact same scene as the previous life, the exact same lines, I sneered watching it all.

The only difference was that there was a soft little guy lying on my shoulders, and I could even feel her soft little body leaning against my neck and using my hair as a quilt.

She can fall asleep like this, I really don't know what to say to her.

In the end, the identity of my Demon Venerable was exposed. Of course, I exposed it myself. All twenty priests brought by the elder were killed by me, including the elder himself. The world of gods is destroyed.

At a critical moment, Susu woke up, and listening to her humming, my reason quickly returned to my senses.

I am the only one who knows about this.

Um... I dare not tell Susu, for fear that she will hit me.

I fed Sushou Huaxing Dan.

If I wait for her to cultivate on her own, I still don't know when she will be able to wait for her transformation. The little guy is too lazy, I can't wait any longer.

Susu was successfully transformed that day. She was very beautiful. She was even more beautiful than I imagined. Every part of her was grown on the spots I liked.

Of course, it is also possible that the lover sees Xishi in the eyes. I like Susu no matter how I look at it.

She seems to be born for me. (nonsense)

Later, we got married, and after "struggling" for hundreds of years, we had a child that belongs to us.

A pair of twin brothers.

Mmmm, cute and sticky to me.

Of course, I love them too.

However, my favorite is still crispy.

As for why I like them so much.

It was on the day of the full moon, Susu and I wanted to pick up the two brothers, but found that there was no shadow of the child on the bed, but two little fluffy hamsters, just like Susu, fluffy and white.

very nice.

Now we have three little hamsters in our house. They are happy. They can't finish every day. They are happy.

Go, it's time for me to go back to rua little hamster.

——Xuan Yanchen finished the show.