She is going to be my manager

"Why is Bhaiya not letting me stay here"I huffed stuffing some pasta in my mouth.

"You know the reason cupcake"Rav Bhaiya said and I nodded at him,that fateful day how can I even forget,it was the reason I was sent to Auckland and it was the reason I have to live without my family for six years.

Flashback
Virat,Erica,Aarav and Avantika returned back to India from Australia after India being defeated by England in the final of T20 worldcup while Ruhaan and Ruchika were there to pick them up.

"This loss is just because of letting the players stay with their families"

"Erica Rogers is the reason for the defeat"

This were the few things which they heard as they stepped out of the Mumbai airport and quickly made their way inside the car.

"Bhabhi why are you crying"Ruchika asked seeing Erica crying and Avantika consoling.

"Ruchi you are going to Auckland"This was what she heard from her Vi Bhaiya before they drove off.

Flashback ends

"So now cupcake as you are staying here how about application in some MNCs here"Rav Bhaiya asked

"There is no need for that"A voice announced as I turned to see Vi Bhaiya coming towards us Bhabhi following.

I stared at her for an answer while she just shook her head,tears pooled up in my eyes,why can't Vi Bhaiya let me stay it's been six years to that incident.

"But Vi try to understand"Rav Bhaiya started but Vi Bhaiya stopped him showing his hand.

"She doesn't need to look for job in MNCs she is going to be my manager"Vi Bhaiya announced

"But Bhaiya,Wait what"I registered his words and jumped onto him as soon as I realised he agreed.

"Bhabhi then why did you lied to me"I asked

"Your Bhaiya wanted to play a small prank on you"She winked while all of us laughed,it feels so good to be back.

"Ruchi"I heard shout and looked near the door to see Ruhaan and Naira with Anu.

I wrapped my arms around Ruhaan tightly keeping my head on his chest as he hugged me back.

"I missed you"He murmered

"I missed you too you know,our silly fights,our pillow fights,late night balcony conversations I missed them all"I murmered as tears slipped from my eyes.

"Ok ok now if your emotional meet is over would you take some effort to meet me too"Naira asked dramatically making us chuckle.

I broke Ruhaan and mine's hug and went on to hug her tightly,it's the third time we are meeting in person but feels like we have known each other for ages.

"Everyone just forgot me"A cute voice was heard as I looked to see Anaya standing with her arms folded staring angrily at me.

"Aww how can I forget you"I picked her up and kissed her cheeks

"Now bua that you are back we will watch Frozen together"She gushed while I chuckled nodding.

"Now let's have our lunch"Avu Bhabhi said as all of us sat at the dinning table.

"Wait I will feed you"Vi Bhaiya announced sitting beside me.

"I love you Bhaiya"I whispered hugging him tightly after all of us were done with our lunch.

"I love you too Brownie"He hugged me back.

"By the way we have a shoot day after tommorow,Naira will message you all the details and how you need to handle it ok"I nodded at him as I left for my room to rest for sometime.

*******