Love You Forever.

I entered my room and slumped down on the ground leaning on the bed tears flowing from my eyes,why is bhaiya doing this can't he see me happy I know where it is coming from but he should know that I am strong enough to withstand it.

"Ruchi Baccha"I heard a soft voice and felt someone sitting beside me,I look up to see it to be Rav Bhaiya.

"Bhaiya why is he doing that"I hugged him tightly and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Shh baccha calm down,you know that his anger is temporary and once his anger calm down,we will make him understand ok"Rav Bhaiya rubbed my back as I nodded somewhere in my mind I know that it is not one of his temparory anger.

The door opened with a thud as I looked up to see that it was Vi Bhaiya,Eri Bhabhi and Avu Bhabhi.

"Ruchika pack your bags you are leaving for Auckland I have booked your flight for tonight and Arnav will come to pick you up there"He announced as I stared at him,is he serious he is really sending me away.

"Bhaiya I already told you I am not going anywhere"I replied tired from all the crying.

"You have to Ruchi,it's either me or Ishan"He gave me an ultimatum as I look at him dumbfounded.

"Virat are you mad"Rav Bhaiya shouted before I could say anything.

"No Aarav I am not mad and you also know the reason very well today she has to select one of us"

"Ok Bhaiya I will leave for Auckland"I announced and got up to take out my suitcase.

"Ruchi what are you saying"

"Yes and please leave everyone I want to be alone"

One by one everyone left as I packed all my stuff,I know what I am doing with Ishan is absolutely wrong but I can't go against Bhaiya and I know he is not going to change his descision and I can't lose him.

I sat on my desk and took out a pen and paper noting down all my feelings I want to convey to Ishan.

Ishan I know how hurt you will be when you will read this letter and I am really sorry for that but for me no one comes above Bhaiya to me,I genuinely love you and want to be with you but not at the cost of losing Bhaiya,I will always cherish our memories,I am really sorry.

I Love You.

I folded the letter and took out a box from the wardrobe which I had bought for Ishan and kept it with the letter,it's a beautiful bracelet with  love you forever carved on it.

I changed into a purple top with white pants and made my way downstairs taking my luggage

I saw Eri Bhabhi,Bhaiya and Avu Bhabhi sitting together while Rav Bhaiya was talking to Aakash

I went toward Rav Bhaiya and Aakash and hugged them.

"Come I am dropping you to the airport"Aakash said as I nodded as he took my luggage and followed him.

I was sitting in the car when I saw Vi Bhaiya standing at the doorsteps and had tears in his eyes I know he has a reason for what he is doing but why can't he understand my point of view too.

I finally sat in the car as Aakash started driving.

"Can you please give this to Ishan"I asked handling him the box and the letter while he nodded.

"I will miss you"I hugged him tightly.

"Will miss you too"He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

I took my luggage and entered the airport,sat in the waiting room as there was still time for the flight,remincsing all the old memories of us on the airport while leaving for Australia or Udaipur.

The boarding announced was finally made as I checked in.

I took my seat and closed my eyes resting my head back.

*****