Did I tell you,you look beautiful

"Naira no you will ruin your lipstick"Aria shouted pushing Naira's hand away from her mouth as she was chewing.

"Here I am so tensed about my engagement and you are worried about a freaking lipstick"Naira shouted shocking us all as Aria took two steps back.

"I am sorry"Aria whispered and she seems like she was on the verge of tears as took her in a side hug rubbing her arm.

"I am so sorry Aria it's just that it's my engagement and I am so nervous about this I know it's a trival thing but I don't know I am so nervous that I shouted on you"Naira apologised as soon as she realised what she said.

Ahana was going to console Naira when Rav Bhaiya stopped her and took a step forward.

"Naira look at me"He held her chin and made her look towards him"Do you really consider me as your brother"Rav Bhaiya asked and she nodded.

"Than listen to me it's common feeling all nervous and jittery during your wedding and engagement it's totally fine ok now calm down and you know Ruhaan he is the best you can get and he loves you with his heart right then no need to be nervous ok"He explained,Naira nodded and hugged him while he hugged her back.

"Ok ok now it's time for the engagement let's go"Ahana said as Naira picked up the floral bouquet from the chair.

"Sorry"Naira said hugging Aria

"It's ok "Aria replied with a smile.

Anu was standing in the front as flower girl while three of us were the bridesmaid standing after her and atlast Naira was standing with Rav Bhaiya.

The door of the palace opened and I choose you started playing as we started walking towards the stage.

"Take care of my sister"Rav Bhaiya kept Naira's hand in Ruhaan's while Ruhaan nodded.

I stood beside Ruhaan and Aakash stood beside Naira as I first forwarded the ring to Ruhaan.

"Shall I"Ruhaan asked Naira bending on his knees,Naira blinked her eyes as Ruhaan slid the ring in her finger.

Then Aakash forwarded the ring to Naira who slid the ring  in Ruhaan's finger as both of them hugged each other.

All of us hooted and cheered as Avu Bhabhi bought bought the cake for the newly engaged couple

They cut the cake and fed each other first and then fed all of us one by one

"It's time for some dance now"The DJ said and the music started playing.

"Ms Ruchika Singhania would you like to have a dance with me"Aakash asked forwarding his hand towards me.

"It would be my pleasure Mr Aakash Oberoi"I placed my hand in his as we made our way to where everyone was dancing.

Vi Bhaiya was dancing with Eri Bhabhi,Rav Bhaiya with Avu Bhabhi,Naira with Ruhaan and Ishaan with Aria.

We swayed ourself to the music till the time the song changed to Dil Diya Gallan and Aakash twirled me as someone held me by my waist as I looked upto meet Ishan's brown orbs.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se

Mainu tu baandh le

Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein

Honde na faasley

I kept my hand on Ishan's shoulder while he kept his hand on my waist our other hand entwined together as we swayed to the beat,my heartbeat was literally running.

Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sunn le meri

Dil diyan gallan

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

He twirled me with the change in the beat and then pulled me towards him with my back facing him.

"Did I tell you,you look beautiful"He whispered in my ears as heat rushed to my cheeks not sure if it was due to our close proximity or his words.

Dil diyan gallan haaye...

Karaange roz roz beh ke

Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

He kept both his hand on my waist while I kept both my hand on his shoulder as we swayed our bodies lost in each other's eyes.

I felt a push as we came back to the reality and realised that the song was over and got seperated from each other.

"Be thankful that Vi Bhaiya didn't noticed"Ruhaan whispered to both of us.

I gave him a look and went towards my girl gang.

"Someone was so busy in their dance that they forgot their sorroundings"Aria teased making me blush while the other two were also giving me teasing look.

"Shut up three of you"I shouted as I saw from my pheripheral view Ishaan was talking to Ruhaan.

"Comeon everyone let's have dinner the guest have already left"Vi Bhaiya announced as all the guest already left and now only us family was left.

"Bhaiya khilado please"I whined as I was sitting between Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya for dinner.

He took a morsel and forwarded towards me as I ate it.

"She is not only your sister I am also gonna make her eat"Rav Bhaiya stated.

With this both of them took turn in feeding me as I felt so blessed at that moment.

****