Ishan Malhotra and Riya Arora

"Mr Malhotra welcome"I greeted as soon as Ishan entered the set.

"Thank you Miss Singhania"He  played along as I chuckled

"Come I will show you your vanity"I guided him towards his vanity can and made my way back to the set.

"Are you Miss Singhania"A lady asked coming towards me as I nodded at her.

"I am Riya Arora can you show me my vanity"She asked giving me a polite smile,as I realised she is the actress for the shoot.

"Sure"I replied reciprocating the smile and led her towards her vanity which was just beside Ishan's.

I checked everything personally on the set this time,so as not to make a catastrophe like last time.

I saw Ishan and Ms Arora coming towards the set talking and laughing,do they know each other and even if they do I don't know it doesn't sit right with me.

"Is the shoot ready"Ishan asked as I nodded and pointed towards the area where the shoot is going,Riya and him went there while I sat nearby.

I glanced up to see that Ishan and Riya were dancing, Ishan's hand was on her waist while her hand was on his shoulder,I don't know why I didn't like that scene at all.

Was Ruhaan right when he said that I have feelings for Ishan because If Ishan is just my friend why I didn't liked when he was talking with Ms Arora or dancing with her,I have Ruhan and Aakash as my friends but I don't get jealous when they are close to any other girl,heck I tried to set Aria up with Aakash.

This can mean only one thing and that is I have feelings for Ishan but I can't betray Vi Bhaiya right?

"Cut"The director's voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"Good shot Malhotra and Arora have a break for a few minutes"The director informed as I realised the shot was done.

"Hey Ruchika"Ishan greeted as he took a seat beside me.

"Hi"I replied with a fake smile.

"Do you guys know each other"Ms Arora asked

"Yes we are friends Ms Arora"I replied

"That's great but please don't call me Ms Arora call me Riya"She said with a smile.

"Sure Riya"I replied she is such a sweet person it's impossible to not like her.

The two of them got busy in their own talks while I just sat there listening to them,feeling left out.The two of them know each other for almost a year now being the ambassador of the same brand and are quite good friends of each other.

The shoot was done as I checked on all the wrap up as I saw Riya and Ishan all changed and ready to go.

"Ruchika how are you going"Riya asked

"Oh that Bhaiya is coming to pick me up"I replied tying a ponytail.

"Shall we leave Riya"Ishan asked

"Sure let's go"Riya replied and both of them went towards Ishan's car.

I felt bad Ishan didn't even bid me bye.

"Ruchi baccha where are you lost"Vi Bhaiya shook me as I shook my head.

"Tired"I replied taking the passengers seat.

I closed my eyes leaning on the seat tired of today's event more of mentally than physically.

I reached my room and changed into comfortable clothes before laying flat on my bed.

Sleep was far far away from me as I kept thinking about today's event I have feelings for Ishan,does he feel the same or he doesn't but even if he does we can't be together,I can't betray Vi Bhaiya it's better if I start maintaining distance from him.

*****