This was one of my best birthday

Ishan's dad brought the cake as he cut it and all of us sang happy birthday,he first fed it to his dad and then to Aria.

"Happy Birthday"I whispered to him as he fed me the cake "wow Ishan it's exactly like the way you made at the bakery the other day"I said surprised as it was exactly the same.

"You know about the bakery"His dad asked amused as I nodded confused on why he was amused.

"Ofcourse it is going to be the same Bhai learned it from Dad only"Aria replied as I nodded at that.

"Bhaiya here"She handed the keychain to him.

"You know on moments like this I can say that I love you"Ishan hugged Aria after glancing at the keychain.

"Shall we go to the Marine drive"I asked Ishan as we got outside his house

"Sure why not"He replied as we got into the car.

I covered my face with a scarf while Ishan put on his sunglasses and mask before we stepped out of the car.

"Come I will show you a spot"He dragged me as we walked for around a five minutes before he stopped.

"Wow this so calm and peaceful"I exclaimed there was no one around.

Ishan and I sat on the nearby rock as we saw sun going down spreading the orange hue.

"This was one of my best birthday"Ishan said staring at the sunset as I kept my head on his shoulder.

We sat there for sometime,enjoying each other's company in silence and peace.

"Let's leave"Ishan and I stood up dusting our clothes.

I dropped Ishan at his house and drove towards my house.

"Tired"Bhaiya asked forwarding me a glass of water I took it and gulped it down.

"Yes a little"I replied laying down on the sofa.

"Sleep for sometimes will wake you up during dinner time"He said as I nodded and closed my eyes and soon sleep engulfed me.

"Ruchi wake up its time for dinner"I got up and nodded at bhabhi.

Bhabhi and I had dinner with little chit-chat as Bhaiya had went out for dinner with his friends.

"Hello is it Ms Singhania speaking"The person spoke from the other side.

"Yes who's it"I asked

"There is a shoot for Mr Singhania'a brand and you have to co-ordinate it"The person informed

"Ok and can you tell me the cast"I asked

"Ishan Malhotra and Riya Arora"He said and I got all the other necessary details.

I changed into a comfortable outfit and sat on the bed with my laptop.

I quickly typed email to Ishan and Ms Arora about the shoot information,timing and other stuffs and made necessary calls for the arrangement of the shoot.

"How about a movie night"Eri Bhabhi asked coming to my room holding popcorns.

"Tangled"I shouted as Bhabhi nodded we set up the movie as we sat on the bed and the movie started

"How do you two forgot me"Vi Bhaiya whined half way through the movie.

"Stop it drama queen and come fast"Bhabhi said as he settled beside me.

"Let's sleep now"Bhabhi switched off the T.V as movie was over and it's almost one thankfully I don't have any work tommorow.

"Can you two sleep here please like old times"I asked hopefully staring at the two of them.

"Ofcourse you don't need to say please Ruchi"Bhabhi replied as I hugged her tightly.

******

Virat saw his sister and wife sleeping cuddling each other as he pulled a comforter over them,that's all he has ever wanted both of them getting along Erica loves Ruchika likes her own sister and Ruchika also loves and respect like her elder sister

He laid beside them and switched off the lights.

*******